New Sucker!

Hey all! New here and looking to start hobbling! Was thinking of Gabrielle or Ari to pop my hobginity! Any insights or another suggestion? Local to Rochester! Thanks
run, or is it to late ?

if its to late Welcome to Upset NY
Gabrielle was the first Rochester girl I ever saw. That was in 2008? So 12 years latter I would suspect she has gotten the hang of it.
12 years plus in this biz? Damn she probably has the hang of a lot of things! So my first 2 options �� one apparently robs clients and the other has some video out there that I need to see. Can anyone help if I pm them with pointing me in the right direction to view? Thanks and I promise to be of some service on here unlike so many I've been seeing
Go see Gabrielle, the video may only make you feel "inadequate" LOL
  • Sam54
  • 06-03-2020, 06:56 PM
Gabrielle was the first Rochester girl I ever saw. That was in 2008? So 12 years latter I would suspect she has gotten the hang of it. Originally Posted by jokacz
...and she's still the same age!

She is fun! I saw her once, but don't get out that way!
Gabby's a good time.
Ari has been unreliable lately
Hey all! New here and looking to start hobbling! Was thinking of Gabrielle or Ari to pop my hobginity! Any insights or another suggestion? Local to Rochester! Thanks Originally Posted by Chewy777
You mean like this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueHC7pgfYGU
Thats ��
After you start hobbling, how long are you planning to continue to hobble?
I meant this:

Yes I got it the first go around!

Thats awesome
thats not her video,
the one she is in is good
...I havent seen her post on TW. lately
Gabrielle was the first Rochester girl I ever saw. That was in 2008? So 12 years latter I would suspect she has gotten the hang of it. Originally Posted by jokacz
I saw her 10yrs ago, nice Hotel
I have filled out Gabrielle's screening info a couple of times and never heard from her.