I Heart the Police

I never thought I would feel this way but in light of recent annoyances I am won over by street cops.

For my entire life up to this point I've considered them to be a nuisance. My father raised me to be quietly disrespectful of them but things have changed.

I've been scouring Amazon trying to get my hands on a Minneapolis PD t-shirt or sweatshirt but so far no luck unfortunately.

I actually spent the better part of last week in Brookfield, Wisconsin and I thought I should be able to pick up some cop gear but inexplicably couldn't find anything worth wearing. The good news is there thankfully is virtually no anti-police sentiment out there.

Anyway, good checking in.
agree
On principle I had to cancel my memberships to both Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Netflix is no loss, Amazon Prime I'm struggling with.
How about Dish? Cops and Live PD are gone. They caved in.
Who hasn't spent a night in a hotel room with a hooker watching police shows?
RPD get em all that did the rioting n the looters also
I've been scouring Amazon trying to get my hands on a Minneapolis PD t-shirt or sweatshirt but so far no luck unfortunately. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Might be due to more than 2000 complaints filed against the Minneapolis PD sine 2013 by folks living there.

Might have better luck doing your query for that in Tulsa.....

• Doove
  • 06-12-2020, 03:21 AM
Might be due to more than 2000 complaints filed against the Minneapolis PD sine 2013 by folks living there. Originally Posted by Zollner
For Trumpists, that's a feature, not a bug.

Might have better luck doing your query for that in Tulsa.....

Ditto.
Minneapolis and Tulsa have quite a bit in common such as systemic laws applying to all, and education as institutional being available to everyone. How wonderful ! Whew
Time for the cops in Seattle to get in there and crack some heads!

#supportourboysinblue
#minneapolispd4ever
Remember officers - beat them with equal vigor whether they're hateful vindictive blacks or opportunistic white guiltists, man-hating resentful pseudo lesbians or actual male lesbians.

#standwithtucker
#wtfischaz
#colorblind
  • Doove
  • 06-12-2020, 02:16 PM
Remember officers - beat them with equal vigor whether they're hateful vindictive blacks or opportunistic white guiltists, man-hating resentful pseudo lesbians or actual male lesbians. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You failed to mention incels. Interesting, that.
I'm glad to hear the news that one of those hero cops has made bond and that one of the others will qualify for his hard-earned pension, even if he is railroaded into a racially motivated, unfair conviction.

This George Floyd fellow was really a disgrace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fij8TP0FE00

Candace hitting the nail on the head again.

Better off without predators like this running amok among (largely) civilized people.
You failed to mention incels. Interesting, that. Originally Posted by Doove
Proud Boys aren’t known for their intellect.
  • Doove
  • 06-12-2020, 07:48 PM
I'm glad to hear the news that one of those hero cops has made bond and that one of the others will qualify for his hard-earned pension, even if he is railroaded into a racially motivated, unfair conviction. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Nothing like having a good pension to rely on while serving 40 years in prison.

This George Floyd fellow was really a disgrace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fij8TP0FE00

Candace hitting the nail on the head again.
Well, he never raped a 13 year old, so at least he had that going for him.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFi...in_Lawsuit.pdf

Better off without predators like this running amok among (largely) civilized people.
Says the guy who voted for one.