Bailey No Call No Show

I've been wanting to see Bailey for a while but I don't go for the agency prices. However Krissy ( Naughty Gurlz ) was running a special so I sent her a text in the morning hoping for an afternoon appointment. It had been a few hours and no response so I decided to text Bailey to see if she could speed up the process. I got her number from her RisqueBB profile. She instead told me to book directly with her and she'd also match the special. I said sure. Anyways I told her that I only wanted a hh session which she responded that she didn't offer except for repeat clients. I said okay and apologized for bothering her.

Then a couple of days later she texts me and said that she's in town and will do the hh session. Cool. We schedule for Thurs at 11am. She texts me in the morning asking if we could move to noon. I told her no problem. I drove from RR to the hotel on Town Lake where she was staying and tried texting and calling her. No response.

I still have not heard from her. My last text to her was "Please tell me what happened". I even said please!! I never sent her any nasty texts even though she made me drive all that way and get stuck in traffic going back. I even re-scheduled an appointment that I had that morning. Also this should not be a reflection on Naughty Gurlz. I'm sure had I scheduled with Krissy this would not have happened. This was Bailey acting as an indie.
Sorry this happened love, i know how badly you wanted to meet her My buddy Stacy still wants to see you
Thanks Marley. I'm sure Stacy and I will meet one day. :-)
I asked bailey about this, Marco makes it seem like they are booking INDY but you were really texting him to a google voice number, I had her a call that day so she blew off marco.. If you would have booked with me babe that wouldn't have happened Sorry babe. Bailey would still like to see ya!
RisqueBB is an agency run by Marco? That's interesting info. Thanks Krissy.