our home sign in ??

when attempting to sign in on our home it says clock is not correct. That I can't access secure site with clock not correct.? ?? nothing has changed since yesterday on my end. anyone else have this issue?
I can’t get on at all.Been like that for a while
This is what mine is doing..... Never done this before. Did I do something wrong or is there any thing I can do??

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from home.ourhome2.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection
This is what mine is doing..... Never done this before. Did I do something wrong or is there any thing I can do??

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from home.ourhome2.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection Originally Posted by syeira pink
Same here with Safari. Looks like they’re under another DDOS attack. They’ve had intermittent problems with this for several years. The last major one caused these security warnings for 4-5 months.

Personally, I won’t try to work around it. Folks who downloaded and signed in using the Puffin app were able to get in during the 4+ month outage. I’ve not heard yet of that’s working with today’s event.
Probably just expired security certificate again. Since I remained logged in I just brings up a security error and I can choose to ignore it and continue to the site.
There certificate wasn’t expired the last time, despite what the security warning said.
Puffin isn’t working either.
Puffin isn’t working either. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
That’s not a good sign.
I got an email notification regarding one of my subscribed threads, so that’s a good sign that at least a few people are able to access the site. I’m still getting the security warning.
It’s this! They did not update their certs.. Technology 101!
I had the same issues. But I fucked around with it and eventually got on. Not exactly sure how. Very annoying.
Well site has dried up due to pretty much no reviews and no fair discussions allowed in coed. MR has just few ramblings with lot of restrictions on guys. So cu'ck' is not making enough money I guess on pimping which means no money to renew the certificate. He renews every 1 or 2 months at max. Just by pass the warning and you will be fine. Been doing that since yesterday and it's all good.

Bottomline, a site succeeds due to customers. He has shooed most of them away.
Certificate renewal sure seems plausible to me...
Without semi-knowledgable IT support, TLS/SSL certificates can easily be overlooked. Meanwhile, Browsers try to stay current on best-practices security levels. Example:
Once upon a time you could renew SSL certs used on your websites and other implementations for years. Now you can’t obtain a certificate for longer than 398 days. Why so short? Apple has decided that it won’t let its Safari browser trust any SSL certificate older than 365 days plus the renewal grace period.
https://www.csoonline.com/article/56...tificates.html

There are third-party tools to assist with Cert Management, so somebody is just being lazy.
There are third-party tools to assist with Cert Management, so somebody is just being lazy. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
+1 The DDOS theories don't wash anymore.

OH2 and many other sites, including eccie, use free SSL certs from Let's Verify that can be auto-renewed every 60-90 days:

"The objective of Let’s Encrypt and the ACME protocol is to make it possible to set up an HTTPS server and have it automatically obtain a browser-trusted certificate, without any human intervention. This is accomplished by running a certificate management agent on the web server."
Laziness comes from lack of motivation which is money. If you are making enough money, there is enough motivation to do it yourself or hire people to do it. Otherwise it's charity beyond a point.