guy with fake money

HEY LADIES JUST WANNA WARN ABOUT A GUY WHO IS TRYING TO GIVE FAKE MONEY.

so i met the guy at walmart he is like irnanian dude or something and he comes over later that day. He gives me money up front 200, 2 hundred dollar bills, but one of the bills were fake. i did not check the money until after the service and confronted him about it as he was washing up. He took the fake bill back and gave me about 40 bucks he had in smaller bills... so i still got jipped....

He drives a escalade and his name is Norman his number is : 817-938-4***

he is a big about 5'9 200 pound iranian
An Iranian named Norman?
yes.
Txexetoo, I'm sure it is his american name and not his birth given name. Pretty common occurance for foriegners whom have difficult names to pronounce and or feel having an american name makes it easier for them in the workplace, hobbying, etc.,
Looks to me as if he didn't mean to gyp you as he would have given you ALL fake money. It is possible he recieved it himself by accident, as far as him exchanging the $ for smaller bills and he shorted you, most hobbiests now days only bring in the donation required for the session. Be glad he had a little extra. Not saying I couldn't be wrong, but alls I am saying is he tried to make it right with you, and in the end he got shorted too as he now has a fake $.... Sorry this happened to you..Melissa012
An Iranian named Norman? Originally Posted by txexetoo
LOL! Made me think of
LOL! Made me think of Originally Posted by MickeyBlue
LMAO
so i met the guy at walmart....and he comes over later that day.

?????

You met him there after he contacted you for an appointment? Or you just met him there randomly and then he came over.....
That is a great ass Sophie!!!!

Were you carrying a sign saying "AvaILabLE"??
Yes, I'm confused... did you meet a client there at walmart... or did you just go there to pick up some bread and hopefully find a client in the parking lot?

Either way.. doesn't sound like any screening was done.. or possibly could've been done in either case...

SCREENING is key. If you need my tips... let me know. Be glad to send them over to you.. to try to prevent this from happening in the future to you.

Stay safe.
this is not a very thought out alert im a bit confused...
Sweetie,
You have been a member here since May 3rd and have not gotten verified provider status yet. Have you no clue about any of this business? Like the other ladies, I am quite confused, did you pick the guy up at Walmart? If you need some advice, there are several ladies here that will give you good advice.

Deeper, Longer, Harder
Hey! You want a happy ending, you go to Target. You want a sloppy dry tug and pull that will nearly break your crank off while people walk by, lay down right here and enjoy.

We would like to apologize for apparently starting this new trend of hookers picking up their tricks at Wal-Mart. It was not our intention to give pimps new ideas to expand their market…..unless your wife is in the other room, then you’re welcome!
Texas

I would like to apologize if anyone finds this offensive, all I can say is the devil made me do it.
Babygirl,

Be careful in your actions, I have found that it is easy to say hello and strike up a semi converstation with some of the women that I see at Wal-Mart....This does not mean that I am going to take them home with me....It just lays the ground work for you may see them again and the comfort zone is already there.

TexasCowboy
Sweetie,
You have been a member here since May 3rd and have not gotten verified provider status yet. Have you no clue about any of this business? Like the other ladies, I am quite confused, did you pick the guy up at Walmart? If you need some advice, there are several ladies here that will give you good advice.

Deeper, Longer, Harder
Hey! You want a happy ending, you go to Target. You want a sloppy dry tug and pull that will nearly break your crank off while people walk by, lay down right here and enjoy.

We would like to apologize for apparently starting this new trend of hookers picking up their tricks at Wal-Mart. It was not our intention to give pimps new ideas to expand their market…..unless your wife is in the other room, then you’re welcome!
Texas

I would like to apologize if anyone finds this offensive, all I can say is the devil made me do it. Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
LMFAO!!!! They all have on fedora's aka "pimp hats"!
hey dont laugh at the hats , my grandfather wore one everyday that i could remember him ... Hmmmm come to think about it he didnt have a normal job like all the other men in New Orleans .

and he did drive big cars too

OMG he was a PIMP !!!