The Hobby and Real Life

A few months back I posted a thread about The Hobby, Customer Service and Real Life in Main Discussion National.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=462568

Because of this happening in the Dallas area, and it has been confirmed that a provider contacted CPS on another provider, I have posted the link to thread. Please be very careful of who you trust in our subculture. Some individuals lack of discreation and hatred has destroyed the lives of families. Always think of all the ramifications before acting in anger, hatred, etc.
Holy cow!

I'd really like to know the folks involved, but I suppose I don't really have standing to make that request. So I won't.

And there are obviously good reasons not to identify the person(s) in question since CPS is probably tracking any mention of the mother's name on this board.
Good point Ms. M. Welcum back!
I just posted a comment on that. I know who the 2 providers are and I think its total bullshit!!!!

I mean come on, if you got beef with another provider then those 2 should duke it out and squash the drama! Now if you gotta call CPS on them to try to hurt them and their kids then that makes you a F*****G P***Y! I have no respect for anyone who does that.

I know if someone calls CPS on me then I got a 45 special for your ass! I don't care who messes with me personally, but don't ever put my kids in the middle of our drama! I know this thread ain't about me but I'm just saying.

Now for you 2 providers that got beef with each other I will be giving you both a call because it's about time someone tells it like it is. We are all adults ladies! Just stop the drama! This is supposed to be a fun site and we are all to be discreet. Some of us ladies have kids and this is probably some of our only means of income right now because it's hard for us to work and manage our bills and afford a daycare.

To the one who called CPS, what the F**K kind of S**T is that?! Thats rediculous but I will say this though.....when you have your own kids I guarantee you, you will not like it when it's done to you! Remember, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND! YOU ARE A GROWN ASS LADY, NOW ACT LIKE IT! I'm not gonna out you or anything like that but just know that it's gonna get around the hobbyists and then there goes your business. Just saying. And one last thing, you could at least apologize to that other provider for doing that. Thats really messed up if you don't.

Now for the provider who had CPS called on her. You 2 just need to make peace with each other and move on. I understand you 2 had a falling out but damn there is no need for this drama especially putting it on here on this board.

Can't we all just get along? Sheesh!!! STOP THE DRAMA ALREADY! IT'S NOT NECESSARY!
I agree the drama has to stop but until CPS closes the case, this one provider has to with stand the scrutiny of her every day life. Its really very sad to hear a person cry when they haven't done a thing.
A few months back I posted a thread about The Hobby, Customer Service and Real Life in Main Discussion National.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=462568

Because of this happening in the Dallas area, and it has been confirmed that a provider contacted CPS on another provider, I have posted the link to thread. Please be very careful of who you trust in our subculture. Some individuals lack of discreation and hatred has destroyed the lives of families. Always think of all the ramifications before acting in anger, hatred, etc. Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M

ditto---well said!

trust is well earned,don't give it loosely!
How could CPS show up with her travel schedule, a copy of her ad etc. and NOT take the kids?
Its Called Due Process, CPS must investigate first and if no danger is present when they start the investigation, a court order will be needed to take custody of the kids.

And I will be glad to referee any fight between the two ladies involved

DING DING DING
You are right Durango95 about due process. Are you sure you want to referee a cat fight? You might wind up in the middle of the two ladies. which you probably wouldn't mind at all.
And Skydiver, some of the ladies do not have face pics for that very reason. It is up to CPS to verify the facts without a reasonable doubt. I know for a fact that the children are well fed, their home is as neat as a pin and they are very well cared for.
Ms M you sure know how to push my buttons, nothing better than a good fight between two ladies and yes I am more than happy to be in the middle. Sorry I am not trying to hyjack this thread.

The personal life of both providers and hobbyist is just that, their personal life. Dont get in someone's life and cause them harm. We are put on this earth to heal each other and if you cant help do them no harm. I know a few ladies here in a personal way beyond the hobby. These ladies are good people and they are able to seperate their work from their personal life. So remember the words of John and Paul "all we need is love"
I so agree durango95. It saddens me to see someone go through all this because of immaturity. I also know several hobbyist and providers in my real life and trust them to be around my family. They are all awesome people. I have learned in this subculture of ours, living a double life can be difficult at times and we have to have people we are able to confide in. Its is very difficult to discuss things with individuals who have no clue why we do the things we do. I believe all of us have made the mistake of trusting the wrong person at one time or the other. Unfortunately this time it was very hazardous to a family.