Incall / Outcall what are you more comfy with ?

OK guys so we all know we have a choice when choosing a provider to see.

Do you guys prefer to go to a ladies place or do you like to host ?

When you go to a ladies place do you ask if its a hotel or a private residence ?

Ladies, do you worry more going to a gentlemen's place than you would if they come to you ?

I personally like to do out calls because it saves me the time from having to get a hotel (i'm not a full time provider so i don't keep an in call all the time).
I do not have to clean the bathrooms if I go to the ladies' incall. Going to the incall is my preferred way to visit. The ladies are more comfortable on their turf.
Outcall. I like to host. I can usually look at a ladies profile and see what they like to drink, set out some fruit, cheese, etc.

Of course, I'm single, so it makes my life much easier.
  • Brot
  • 11-25-2012, 01:37 PM
I prefer to host as it seems the ladies get a bit scripted when hosting all the time.
  • S-Man
  • 11-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Do you guys prefer to go to a ladies place or do you like to host ? Her place assuming she doesn't only get a room when she books an appointment. There are restrictions on when I can get a room especially during the winter holiday season; thus, I wouldn't be able to see her as easily.

When you go to a ladies place do you ask if its a hotel or a private residence ? Yes since a hotel allows a more discreet parking area. If the private residence is not an apartment, neighbors will notice the slew of cars parked on the street or on the driveway. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
In the past, I would have excluded seeing women who are outcall only. Nowadays, I don't see that as an hindrance anymore. If it's a choice of her booking a room at a no-star motel just for our appointment or I booking a 3-star motel, I would prefer getting the room myself.
I like hotels, outcalls or incalls, doesn't matter to me.

When I saw you a year or so ago at a private residence I must admit, I was a little uncomfortable. For the same reason someone else mentioned, nosy neighbors seeing different guys coming in all the time. It didn't bother me so bad that chose not to go through with it, but it was right there in the back of my mind the whole time.
I prefer incall but only because I don't have a place of my own. If I did then I wouldn't mind doing outcall but I'd be VERY selective of who I have come over. Only one of the providers I've seen did an incall at a hotel. All the others had their own place. I kind of like it better that they have their own place.
i have hosted three times, only with women I either knew or who had impeccable reputations. Way too much drama and bad actors out there to host without seriously taking safety into consideration. I often wonder about providers who either outcall to unknown places with unknown clients or who allow unscreened dudes into their actual place of living. This isn't a risk-free venture and taking unnecessary risks is ... well ... unnecessary.
Incall only and preferably at her residence. Seems like her comfort level is higher, making for better sessions. A very nice hotel would be a close second.
Kaci, I only provide part time as well so outcalls are my preference. I m very diligent about the screening process and can pick up on weird vibes during our correspondence. If I have a bad feeling or if the location is in the middle of butt fuck avenue, then I refrain from booking the appt. Rates do not increase if it's in a 30 mile radius because it conveniently saves me the hassle of booking a hotel. Just be sure to check his references and research the area of location
  • Go4it
  • 11-25-2012, 11:19 PM
Incall rates are cheaper than outcall rates --- I prefer Incall

I have a SO so using my place is fraught with all kinds of dangers ---- I prefer Incall

But just once I wanna just lay there and let her go home instead of me trying to navigate to my car on wobbly legs ----- I wanna do an outcall.
I prefer incall, wheather, it is her full time live in, used for incall only or a hotel, if she picked it out she will be more comfortable, and if the lady is more comfortable it leads to a smoother session all around. I have been spied by a few nosy neighbors, to the point of I almost blew my shot with a great provider, the old lady from across the street came up to me as I was about to ring the door bell and started yapping away, so I tried my best to just act natural and engage a little. I had just spoke with the provider and once I got inside she said she was getting worried at how long it took me to walk from my car to the door.
It is usually quite a bit cheaper to go to her than have her come to me to the point of either not being able to afford her at all or getting a little extra time with her.
&
I almost hate to admit it, but I am a bit of a slob and would rather spend my day off in the arms of a great provider, than stay home and clean my apt., not to mention would she have a problem with my pets they with her, etc.
Thanks for all the responses ! I always screen I have real life clients that I have to protect so screening is very important ! I recently finished school and if anything happened I could loose my licenses and certifications don't want that to happen.

I have to admit I'm comfy with doing incalls when I have one available but I still prefer outcalls !
Incall
I prefer my an incall (residence) most of my clients are regulars that I've seen for a year.I do screening very well if I have not seen a new client, yet. Like Bliss said I also have my intuition and guts feelings about someone that I can pick up on the vibes, weird feelings during the correspondace.The incall at a hotel is also very selective at a nicer hotel when travel. Less likely I had an outcall request. Just very few.