am I just odd?

In the process of playing I managed to punch my sciatica nerve and was unable to finish session. We were only 20 min into an hour session.

Hobbling around I offered him a partial refund cause he didn't get to finish or get his full hour and he just chuckled and looked at me like I was crazy.

So am odd or just too much of a people pleaser?
In the process of playing I managed to punch my sciatica nerve and was unable to finish session. We were only 20 min into an hour session.

Hobbling around I offered him a partial refund cause he didn't get to finish or get his full hour and he just chuckled and looked at me like I was crazy.

So am odd or just too much of a people pleaser? Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Don't feel bad had a real spinner awhile back . Forgot about day an took sinus meds no hard deal .she tried everything possible . I just hugged her an told her thank you for a great time . Will try an reschedule again . but I cant let out this info as she is not a provider .
You're not odd, you're just ethical.
Ethical lol

Guess I'm just a good veteran provider who cares about her clients.
You are a good human being wanting to treat someone fair, and those types are tough to find, especially on this site!
To me it sounds like excellent customer service within the hobby.
Posting taint photos will totally square the deal Bridgette Ann.
You're great BA!! Don't change a thing!!!
Thanks everyone

And pyramider I am fresh out of taint pictures

So am odd or just too much of a people pleaser? Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
I think you did the right thing. Either offer a partial refund or give him another session for free.
Pinched nerves hurt like shit.

I had a provider fall asleep after we were taking a little break and didn't wake up for quite a while. I didn't get to finish. I let it slide because they had spent a little bit extra time here having conversation, but things happen.

Help me out here...doesn't the sciatic nerve run down the backside of the legs? Damn girl, exactly what were ya ll doing??
You said you punched it....

Upvistha konasana darling, twenty minutes every day
Lol yes it does. And I meant to say pinched. My phone auto corrected.
I think you did the right thing. Either offer a partial refund or give him another session for free.
Pinched nerves hurt like shit.

I had a provider fall asleep after we were taking a little break and didn't wake up for quite a while. I didn't get to finish. I let it slide because they had spent a little bit extra time here having conversation, but things happen. Originally Posted by TallDallasGuy
Really? Wow I have never fallen asleep during a session unless it was an overnight.
if I was that tired I'd be in bed sleeping not taking appointments
The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it is in the spinal column in low back and has nerve endings throughout the hips and buttocks down to the leg. If any part of the nerve gets pinched, inflamed, etc., it shoots electrical pains from the hip all the way down to your ankle. It isn't fun!

I respect your core values. Rare in this business for anyone to be a straight arrow. You and your client- top drawer. This revelation made my day. So odd, no way. Just honest and morally balanced.