what is more popular?

I was wondering do more men go to individual or massage parlors?

What do y'all think?
I actually prefer FBSM providers rather than parlors but I'm more interested in talent/skills for $$ than who/where I'm going.
Well, if you are talking about actual massages, I prefer individual LMTs. The massage parlors tend to be "assembly line," and kinda rushed IMHO.

But, if I'm looking for FBSM, well.....hard to answer.
If you want a massage, then you go to LMT's. I have found many occasions that some of the body rub girls do a better job on the massage itself than the LMTs. I like going to an individual more than a studio as the studio environment is not as discreet. The walls are very thin and you get the unwanted opportunity to see other clients coming and going as well. I had an experience at a studio where the girl I set an appointment with left the room for me to get comfortable, and she was gone a while, which left me laying on the table naked and I got to listen to the girl in the room next to me moaning.
Drinking relaxes muscles. A woman relieves stress. Individual women relax something entirely different in a relaxed environment.