Is That a Pack Of Smokes In President Obama's Hand??

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-of-cigarettes

You be the judge.

I have never smoked, but if even President Obama can't quit, it must be one hell of a habit to kick.
I'd smoke too if I had to deal with republicans all day.
I'd smoke too if I had to deal with republicans all day. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd get on your knees and smoke a cigarette while the republican was holding it between his legs, ya fucking twink, lol..

Jim
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-of-cigarettes

You be the judge.

I have never smoked, but if even President Obama can't quit, it must be one hell of a habit to kick. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I never understood why people smoke cigarettes but it is quite obvious that it is difficult to kick the habit.

I am glad that I never started!
You'd get on your knees and smoke a cigarette while the republican was holding it between his legs, ya fucking twink, lol..

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Notice that you went there first. Where I'm from, the dirty dog barks first...
Notice that you went there first. Where I'm from, the dirty dog barks first... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the one who's been barking first since you got on this board. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. That's becoming more and more evident.

Jim
You're the one who's been barking first since you got on this board. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. That's becoming more and more evident.

Why don't I call you a faggot in EVERY single post, see how you like it, you cum-guzzling retard. I can take anything your little atrophied mind can dish out, you insolent bastard. What's becoming more and more evident is how just about all of you cocktards are scared SHITLESS of your own fucking shadow. Gay is the worst thing any of you can imagine, so I prey on your fear. It gets you whipped up into a fucking frenzy every goddamn time.
And notice, you're the motherfucker who dragged this shit off topic by having to get your little gay dig in. Not me.
Why don't I call you a faggot in EVERY single post, see how you like it, you cum-guzzling retard. I can take anything your little atrophied mind can dish out, you insolent bastard. What's becoming more and more evident is how just about all of you cocktards are scared SHITLESS of your own fucking shadow. Gay is the worst thing any of you can imagine, so I prey on your fear. It gets you whipped up into a fucking frenzy every goddamn time. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hahahahaha.................... ........ I have no fear of you or anything your delusional little libtard ass can dish out. You're an absolute joke. We all know you're gay. But that's not so much the problem. The problem is you're on a hooker board spewing out trash. Go find a gay site where you'll fit in better.

Jim
Hahahahaha.................... ........ I have no fear of you or anything your delusional little libtard ass can dish out. You're an absolute joke. We all know you're gay. But that's not so much the problem. The problem is you're on a hooker board spewing out trash. Go find a gay site where you'll fit in better.

I'm not gay, you ignorant cunt. You don't all know anything, least of all what my sexual orientation is. The problem is that you are fearful and hate gays, so I poke you with a stick.
I'm not gay, you ignorant cunt. You don't all know anything, least of all what my sexual orientation is. The problem is that you are fearful and hate gays, so I poke you with a stick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah ya are. Over three thousand posts inside a two month period. You're not meeting any women that's for sure. You're to busy shooting off your mouth in here. Trying to top everyone else's post with stupid shit only an effeminate male would say.

Jim
I'd smoke too if I had to deal with republicans all day. Originally Posted by WombRaider

He doesn't.

He's too busy shredding the constitution with his phone and his pen.
Notice that you went there first. Where I'm from, the dirty dog barks first... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Excuse me, don't drag me into this shit.
FetusEater thinks sucking Caitlyn's dick makes him heterosexual.
Yeah ya are. Over three thousand posts inside a two month period. You're not meeting any women that's for sure. You're to busy shooting off your mouth in here. Trying to top everyone else's post with stupid shit only an effeminate male would say.

Oh no, you've found me out. Whatever will I do.

You fucking idiot. Tell you what, next time I bang a chick, you can sit in the corner and watch.