How's Business

Do too the recent LE arrest, has your business been affected? It seems alot of people are paranoid and some ladies are thinking about closing there account and getting out of the business or going UTR. Also notice alot of newbies coming on board.

I feel as long as you stick to well known providers that no how to screen and have reviews from long time members all should be good. And for the ladies just to stick with seeing guys that have good references and not taking any chances on seeing a newbie it should be fine. It seems with the recent arrest there more after targeting the ladies and pimps.
Screen screen screen. And for the love of cock...(or pussy) stay off bp.
My business had slowed but it is alright although all my business these days comes from BP. I've pretty much switch to straight massage since I'm posting in the Body Rub section.

BP is where I started and it looks like it's where I'll hang my thong (so to speak).

I'm not paranoid and none of my clients are. They pass the screening the same as the guys on Eccie.

I think the slowed business is really do to the change in season more than the recent LE activity. Summer is good on travel but also the kids are out if school so family men have to be extra careful how they spend their free time.

Either way, business is business.
Come to think of it, yeah, my business has been off a little, lately...I don't think it is because the popo is targeting me, but rather, that I cannot concentrate as much on the project or the task. With such a super fine nuru extraordinaire loose in the city, my mind seems to wander to thoughts of succulent labia and ultra responsive nipples, and how natural a female condom feels when entry, after a slipper slide, is so gentle and breathtaking at the same time!

Not to mention all the texts from so many hotties, asking for my visit. Must be a changing environment, now that all the pimps are getting locked up or driven out of the state...seems that I am getting distracted by more numerous requests than ever before...so, yeah, business is off...but playtime is amazing!
Come to think of it, yeah, my business has been off a little, lately...I don't think it is because the popo is targeting me, but rather, that I cannot concentrate as much on the project or the task. With such a super fine nuru extraordinaire loose in the city, my mind seems to wander to thoughts of succulent labia and ultra responsive nipples, and how natural a female condom feels when entry, after a slipper slide, is so gentle and breathtaking at the same time!

Not to mention all the texts from so many hotties, asking for my visit. Must be a changing environment, now that all the pimps are getting locked up or driven out of the state...seems that I am getting distracted by more numerous requests than ever before...so, yeah, business is off...but playtime is amazing! Originally Posted by giteneny

Mmmm slippery nuru gliding nakedness all over and then sliding into a very warm lubed FC and u can instantly feel the kitty muscles wrap around you....
hmmm, I need to experience one of them there female condoms.
Mmmm slippery nuru gliding nakedness all over and then sliding into a very warm lubed FC and u can instantly feel the kitty muscles wrap around you.... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Ahh just bend over and I'll supply the old fashioned covers.. The FC's are not pierced dick friendly.. At all.
My business is extremely limited right now -- by choice.

I'm being even more particular than usual about whom I spend time with, because of the recent LE troubles we've all been reading about...

I do thank all my regular friends for being so loyal and supportive during this time! You are greatly appreciated!
Ahh just bend over and I'll supply the old fashioned covers.. The FC's are not pierced dick friendly.. At all. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Pierced dick FTW!