City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: No activities
Session Length: 30+ mins
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Photos show long blond hair. Reverse search of photos resulted in multiple hits so not sure.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ad has photos of smoking hot blond. Meet never happened so not sure what she looks like in person but reverse of photos had multiple hits.
Recommendation: No
Moved to Co-Ed per Eccie Guidelines.

Biomed1
You must have balls of steel, too take a chance on a lady off BP that came back with multiple hits off her photos,and with all the bust that been going on. Probably lucky the meeting didn't take place.
You must have balls of steel, too take a chance on a lady off BP that came back with multiple hits off her photos,and with all the bust that been going on... Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Who knew 'balls of steel' looked like this? Thanks, google.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (23.9 KB, 157 views)
Date: June 25
Provider: Madison
Phone: 601.255.9051
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...now-19/5554238
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: No activities
Session Length: 30+ mins
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Photos show long blond hair. Reverse search of photos resulted in multiple hits so not sure.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ad has photos of smoking hot blond. Meet never happened so not sure what she looks like in person but reverse of photos had multiple hits.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Ohitsthatguy
Sorry this happened to you
Sorry this happened to you but maybe with all the recent activity by LE she developed "cold feet". IJS. No excuse for this type of behavior but...........
You must have balls of steel, too take a chance on a lady off BP that came back with multiple hits off her photos,and with all the bust that been going on. Probably lucky the meeting didn't take place. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
He might have had multiple shots of liquid courage..

But either way hate this happened.. Even with a BP unknown.
About 15 minutes after got back home got call from her number. Picked up and she asked if I was still coming. Told her was there and tried to call but she didn't pick up. She claimed phone didn't ring or show missed calls. Said she give me discount on session if wanted to head back her way. Sounded little fishy so I declined offer and hung up. [/ROS]Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Ohitsthatguy
They just needed a few extra minutes to get more assets in place for your welcome party...