Lauren with Pink Doll House ( Why the name change )

This is Lauren with the Pink Doll house also known as Abracadabra for the past 12 years. When I started this business I was not thinking that everything would be internet based . I only advertised in the phonebook and still do. There is actually men who still do not use a computer. The name change was , the business needed a change , the guys that Im trying to get to use the internet was having trouble with abracadabra magical moments, which later I shortened to abracadabra , then to the website abracadabra500. The name is too long. So I thought for a few weeks of things in my life that I love , which is the old Pin up style , how classy those girls were in flowing dresses with black and white and pink and red. How they all had there hair curled with red lipstick. So thats when I decide to do, The Pink Doll House. With the theme of Pin up style !!! Also it is a much easier name to remember for the new website!!!! Thank you guys for all your support through the changes!!! Lauren
i personally love the new name and love the pin up theme !
I have always enjoyed Lauren's service and girls from years ago with Abracadabra through her present beautiful hotties!
No matter what the name, you guys are absolutely awesome!

You provide a great service for the guys, and you are an invaluable reference for the ladies! Thank you for all your help & support, Lauren!
How neat! Genesis Nicole also is a pin-up afficionado too in the Houston area, you ladies are both gorgeous! Congrats on the new name "The Pink Doll House".
Do you have a website now?
Thank you Saralynn , Ginger Doll , Babefinder and Eva for all the kind words and support , you guys are so great !!! Thank you !
Yes Willro , There will be a website for my regular clients !!!
Welcome The Pink Doll House! *curtsy*

I love to see other Pin up Types out there. We need more of us "true blue" to the vintage Golden Era around instead of the fakes and those that just use it for a gimmick. *wink*

I hope things fare well for you with the name change. If you are ever in the Houston area, feel free to message me!

Thanks Eva for the shout out, you rock Doll!

~Genesis Nicole~
Good ideas on the name change...it just works better...the length, the ease of spelling, and how it rolls off the tongue...

Now, if only you would open a field office in Central Arkansas...
+1 Git!
I love the new name, and the 50's pin up style. I have had the pleasure to meet many of the fine ladies from Abracadabra/Pink Doll house and I really appreciate Lauren's service. We are lucky to have such a professional service in NWA.

Congrats Lauren on the new name/image and I am looking forward to the new website!
A field office in central AR - now that's a great idea!
Thank you Genesis Nicole and Giteneny for all you kind words !!! It is greatly appreciated ! A Field office in Central Arkansas is a great idea !!!! Thank you everyone for all your support !!!

Lauren