What's She Really Like?

I love using my 4 point restraints... and restraining the guy... getting close enough to kiss and just backing off... teasing. Then going down and doing my UESBBBJ with some T&D... sloppy DT fun... and then take my mouth away where u will see that long thick strand of saliva stretching from your cock to my lips.. as i crawl up to get close enough to DFK... but nope.. ill straddle your face, glaze your face.. and THEN DFK you to clean the mess i made...

Seriously tho... (actually was serious about the above too).. but if a guy doesnt DFK... it just loses that whole GFE feeling. And im always told that i look at a cock likes its my best friend.. usually one has to force me to remove it from my mouth and hands... thats why th hhr appts, while i do them, are not quite as fun for me.. because i can spend all day giving a BBBJ...

OR

im not like that bcd. im quiet... timid... a virgin.

I'll put my money on the first scenario . . . though I think she was holding back trying to be polite. Why not tell us what you really are like, Devon?? Make those cocks ooze with your dirty talk! Make more guys unable to stand up at their desks without an enormous bulge in their pants!