Just an inquiry

I've noticed that there is not a lot of minority (black, hispanic,Hispanic, etc.) Reviews are on here. I've seen a lot in Rochester and what not. Why is that? There are sites like stg, Eb, but I don't really trust reviews on those because there isn't a forum where actual people discuss the review. And also the providers on the sites don't have a Twitter or an account here so I'm hesitant about giving it a try. Any input is welcomed. Just honestly curious.
BC theres not really any worth seeing. And the ones that are have been reviewed enough .
I noticed that too.
Possibly because its somewhat taboo perhaps?
Only a few guys make reports, including me. But I think alot of guys see minorities but just dont report on them. I get tons of pms asking about different black chicks tho.
BC theres not really any worth seeing. And the ones that are have been reviewed enough . Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
There were quite a few before the pandemic worth seeing.
And still a handful of decent ones that never get reviews now.

Only ones i can think of off the top that constantly get reviewed are Coco/Cocoa from Buffalo, Cynn from Rochester, and Chocolate Momma from Rochester. There are so many more good ones, if not better than the usual black chicks that get reviewed here.
BC theres not really any worth seeing. And the ones that are have been reviewed enough . Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
I disagree because I see a few that seem worthy of being reviewed with 0 talk on here. And I mean there's nothing wrong with writing another reviewtofu ladies that have been seen already imo.
There were quite a few before the pandemic.
And still a handful of decent ones that never get reviews now.

Only ones i can think of off the top that constantly get reviewed are Coco/Cocoa from Buffalo, Cynn from Rochester, and Chocolate Momma from Rochester. There are so many more good ones, if not better than the usual black chicks that get reviewed here. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Exactly. I guess it may be taboo? I'm not sure. But I agree, there is a lot more of hidden gems besides cyan, coco, and chocolate mama. I wish there was more of a online presence as well.
One guy on here has a regular rotation of black girls he enjoys....
One guy on here has a regular rotation of black girls he enjoys.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I'm honestly not sure who that is... would that be you by chance??
I usually lurk and read but maybe this guys post may have slipped past me.
Not me... but I have a mixed rotation....
I have seen your precious post on different providers and honestly I'm impressed. Would it be alright if I PM'd you to ask who the guy your speaking about??. If not I understand. Also thanks for the input.
You don't have to ask permission to PM someone
Ever been to Brasil?
I know but I'm just being ccourteous. Just in my nature. And no I haven't.
Ever been to Brasil? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
ahem I get it and ya steeling my confuse em gig Sir
oh what the hell carry on thief

btw was that drunk or...?

Sorry op, I have not chased any in a long time, Busy hunting unicorns in the crazy zone
So have nothing for ya
Westside_D
I sent you a pm.