Something's Fishy

I responded by PM on other site to an ad for Sweet Cat, in the ad requested to contact yet no number-I sent my handle and number 10 minutes later I get a text hello boss and I text who might this be and Sweet Cat to which in my PM I requested some information so I text please share answers to my questions nothing so I try to venture back to the site (inwhich I use use my InPrivate mode on my computor) I get a message
"Your connection isn't private"
attackers might be trying to steal information from home.ourhome.net passwords,messages,or credit cards
NET::ERR_Authority_INVALID
please share if any ideas about this and is this considered an alert Thanks
It’s unrelated to your exhange with the lady. Everyone is experiencing the same. Outages are intermittent and ck1942 apparently posted they will continue until some server upgrades are completed in mid-February.
It’s unrelated to your exhange with the lady. Everyone is experiencing the same. Outages are intermittent and ck1942 apparently posted they will continue until some server upgrades are completed in mid-February. Originally Posted by TinMan

Do you have the link where ck1942 has posted. I am getting an error of IP has been banned and cannot find a resolution how to get back to the site.

Is this only me or some of you are getting a IP banned error?
  • zales
  • 01-11-2022, 11:36 AM
I'm getting the same IP banned error today as well.
Do you have the link where ck1942 has posted. I am getting an error of IP has been banned and cannot find a resolution how to get back to the site.

Is this only me or some of you are getting a IP banned error? Originally Posted by SunnyDallas
Depending on your browser, vpn, etc., I believe everyone (me included) is getting one of several messages and is locked out of the site. Ck1942 posted the message to which I referred on OH2, so I can’t provide a link.
I’m also getting the same IP address banned message off and on for the last few days.
No duh. It's been explained.
requesting new verification now I'm unable to login period
I responded by PM on other site to an ad for Sweet Cat, in the ad requested to contact yet no number-I sent my handle and number 10 minutes later I get a text hello boss and I text who might this be and Sweet Cat to which in my PM I requested some information so I text please share answers to my questions nothing so I try to venture back to the site (inwhich I use use my InPrivate mode on my computor) I get a message ... Originally Posted by cupcak
cupcak, it would help if you used periods and the enter/return key to separate your sentences.

cos of that, i cant tell what problem you're experiencing w/ Sweet Cat. if you are texting her, OH2's website problems are unrelated.

good luck in getting some cat delites.
Just as a confirmation

I too got the same result when I just tried to log on

So i came back to eccie and did a search

which was the three initials (2 plus one number)

and this post popped up

now I know, it is not only me
I’m still not able to get the site to pull up, so I can’t say I have seen this with my own eyes, but one of the other members here posted on another thread that the message from ck1942 now says the issues will be fixed by 1/13/22.
...looks like somebody screwed up their encryption setting....from HTTPS to just HTTP. An easy fix.
Working now ..
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2022, 12:03 PM
They don't have anyone knowledgeable on internet security over there so they just block certain VPN addresses when one member acts up and ends up blocking others using the same VPN service.