Error in the other site :: "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

I am always getting the error message for the past 2 days:

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"

Was using a VPN , even disconnecting it is giving the same results.

Quite frustrating !! Anyone else getting the same error?
AH! They caught you red handed!
You better send a big check to them as an apology to get off their feces agenda.

Just teasing you.

But they could probably use that check for site maintenance.
It was mentioned that these issues will persist until they finish the server upgrades in February.
AH! They caught you red handed!
You better send a big check to them as an apology to get off their feces agenda.

Just teasing you.

But they could probably use that check for site maintenance. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Same error just started for me today.
Ditto
Ditto
We’re all getting it. There are several threads on the subject in various forums here, but Grace described the gist of what ck1942 says is going on. The site will come up for awhile, then go down again. It’s gotten worse the last 24 hours…don’t know if it will continue at this pace, but we’re unlikely to see it stop before mid February.
a little back story, based on what i've read on a bathroom wall and what i know of computers...

the OH2 webservers are undergoing some maintenance & upgrades. one side-effect (which should have been anticipated and wasnt?? - i'd hire a different IT firm) is that people's browsers are detecting problems w/ the secure connections.

so, when you go to the website, either it doesnt display in your browser, it displays kinda wonky, or it displays but wont let you login. in that "To contact the administrator click here" message, click the link and guess what? you need to login %^}

bottom line - the message about you IP being banned does NOT mean your user profile acct there has been banned.

just ignore it and move on...

the quote "dont put all your eggs in one basket" and "those who forget the the past are doomed to repeat it" apply once again.
remember back in 2018 with this site went down for several weeks???
  • myra
  • 01-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Me too, been trying to get on all day and post an ad. Frustrating.

just ignore it and move on...

the quote "dont put all your eggs in one basket" and "those who forget the the past are doomed to repeat it" apply once again.
remember back in 2018 with this site went down for several weeks??? Originally Posted by pmdelites

Easier said than done-- considering a lot of our baskets have been destroyed in the wake of FOSTA/SESTA
Easier said than done-- considering a lot of our baskets have been destroyed in the wake of FOSTA/SESTA Originally Posted by Grace Preston
true that, but it is what it is.
adapt or succumb.
or change one's approach to bizness, career, and/or life.