Encounter: Petite Cuban cutie - Miami

User ID: NA
Date: 15-Aug-2023
Name: Reyna
Phone: 786-850-6113
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...freak/58276204
City: Miami
State: Florida
Address: At a hotel near downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Small talk, CBJ, Breast worship, mish, k9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black curly, past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She’s petite gurl. Has a perfect racks for her body. Nice ass and flat stomach. She got few tattoos that are visible. Cute face. Nice curly hair. Smells great
Recommendation: Yes
damage?
@jettiso: I’ve seen most of the reviews are yours on this board in Miami. I’ve surprised as not much is happening in the most happening place. Or it was the wrong board for Miami. Don’t know.
@jettiso: I’ve seen most of the reviews are yours on this board in Miami. I’ve surprised as not much is happening in the most happening place. Or it was the wrong board for Miami. Don’t know. Originally Posted by CAJUNLOVE123
can you pm me the name of the board?
@jettiso: I’ve seen most of the reviews are yours on this board in Miami. I’ve surprised as not much is happening in the most happening place. Or it was the wrong board for Miami. Don’t know. Originally Posted by CAJUNLOVE123
honestly I like eccie, and its fairly active in other city i visit so ill continue to post.
I've have had some weird run ins with some of the admins here though and that could be why people left, who knows.
keep sharing away and ill do the same!
I would be interested in finding a good AMP in Miami so if you have juicy intel then fire away of send me a PM
I’d also like to have the name of the other active board if you don’t mind
Gentlemen this thread is getting way of topic. Let’s get back to the encounter please