Is it just me?

or is the top of the page empty and you can't see if you have PM's?
I've got content there and PM links. IPad.
I've got content there and PM links. IPad. Originally Posted by JustCause
I have this problem on both computers? I can hover over and see eccie, general, political and the thread title. they will high light yellow but nothing on the right, on the pm's.
I've got an iPad, and I'm seeing the same problem. I blame Obama.
I've got an iPad, and I'm seeing the same problem. I blame Obama. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That sum bitch! well at least it's not just me... Thanks
Must be a right wing conspiracy.
Working this morning. Praise Obama!
It is only JUST you, Slobbrin.
Must be a right wing conspiracy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Care to name one real, right wing conspiracy EVA.
Care to name one real, right wing conspiracy EVA. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Global warming...
LittleEva, if you don't understand the question, just leave it.
LittleEva, if you don't understand the question, just leave it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is apparent you didn't.
It is apparent I didn't. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There. Now it makes sense, because you obviously do not understand the thread.
There. Now it makes NO sense, because I obviously do not understand how to do anything that doesn't involve sucking dong in the Salina Bus Station men's room. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is THAT how you play this game, Whiny? It's never been one of my favorites, but it seems that you're the chimp, er, champ!
It's so cute when Assup has to step in as a WK for LittleEva. I'm sure Eva, in his dimwitted little way appreciates it. LittleEva wouldn't last a minute without his "big boy" friends showing up to help him out. You're a good friend, Assup!