Reform White House access

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
reform White House access and grant Comprehensive Executive Amnesty & residency to migrant Omar J. Gonzalez & his family

NOT ONE MORE! FREE OMAR!

reform White House access and grant Comprehensive Executive Amnesty & residency to migrant Omar J. Gonzalez & his family
NOT ONE MORE! FREE OMAR!

We urge President Obama to immediately and publicly recognize that Mr. Omar J. Gonzalez, an oppressed migrant, was merely looking for a better life when he entered the White House after going over the classist, divisive and needless fence.

In the interest of White House diversity and what will surely result in adding to the rich tapestry of love and community, we further demand that the President reform the mean-spirited laws regulating access to the People's House. For justice and peace, upon his next return from the back-nine, Mr. Obama must award permanent lawful WH residency to Mr. Gonzalez and his family, along with a permit to work there. Because.

END UNFAIR AND DEMEANING WHITE HOUSE ENTRY LAWS! JUSTICE FOR OMAR GONZALEZ AND ALL WHITE HOUSE MIGRANTS!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...mar-j/q8xjkLqj

You changed the headline if this racist thread before your hour was up, Slobbrin. Why? Did staff tell you to?

Or don't you know what you'd written previously?

In fact, Slobbrin, my response to your utterly blatant racism has disappeared, too. Did you delete the entire thread to cover up your horrible use of the WB words?

Why don't you tell us what you'd written and then retracted after "we" raised hell, Slobbrin?

Come on, Mississipi Burning! You remember what you wrote.

I sure as fuck do.

NOT ONE MORE! FREE OMAR!

NOT ONE MORE! FREE OMAR!

We urge President Obama to immediately and publicly recognize that Mr. Omar J. Gonzalez, an oppressed migrant, was merely looking for a better life when he entered the White House after going over the classist, divisive and needless fence.

In the interest of White House diversity and what will surely result in adding to the rich tapestry of love and community, we further demand that the President reform the mean-spirited laws regulating access to the People's House. For justice and peace, upon his next return from the back-nine, Mr. Obama must award permanent lawful WH residency to Mr. Gonzalez and his family, along with a permit to work there. Because.

END UNFAIR AND DEMEANING WHITE HOUSE ENTRY LAWS! JUSTICE FOR OMAR GONZALEZ AND ALL WHITE HOUSE MIGRANTS!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...mar-j/q8xjkLqj

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Amen to that my brother. Why should anyone respect an arbitrary fence or boundary when I'm sure the poor motherfucker was just fleeing gang violence in DC!!!
I want to apologize to the original title. I wake up this morning and find out Gonzalez served 3 tours in Iraq. Once again to all Americans, military people and families...

I AM SORRY!
No you do make a point. We are being told that if someone crosses the fence that we can't send them back to where they came from AND we must accept them as a legitimate occupant. It doesn't matter whether Mr. Gonzalez was legitimately elected to the White House or not. He got his feet on the front step and he should be welcomed and accepted.
Fences for me but not for thee............

Think you can walk on to the estate of Master of the Universe Mark Zuckerberg?

Nope ! Like Obama, Zuckerberg despises border security for most Americans but lobbies against the same kind of security measures for America - hiding in armed gated compounds. Flood the streets of America with illegals, but don't dare go on his property.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...on-immigration
Hey they didn't shoot him...

Nope ! Like Obama, Zuckerberg despises border security for most Americans but lobbies against the same kind of security measures for America - hiding in armed gated compounds. Flood the streets of America with illegals, but don't dare go on his property.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...on-immigration Originally Posted by Whirlaway
How utterly ridiculous of you, whit-LIE-turd! Keep puking up them talking points, Bubba!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...on-immigration Originally Posted by Whirlaway
When you are a billionaire liberal, you get to do whatever you want, and talk down to the hoi polloi.
Anything you propose to the lesser humans is for their own good, they just don't know it yet.
Can't do shit about it except hope the Koch brothers will fund a peaceful independence vote.
When you are a billionaire liberal, you get to do whatever you want, and talk down to the hoi polloi.
Anything you propose to the lesser humans is for their own good, they just don't know it yet.
Can't do shit about it except hope the Koch brothers will fund a peaceful independence vote. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Billionaire conservatives have a open door policy? Wow, I didn't know that.
Can't do shit about it except hope the Koch brothers will fund a peaceful independence vote. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
In this corner...

IBHomo, you're hilarious!