Hillinsky? Saullary?

Hillary and Saul sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.... the rest is nauseating.

Hillary Rodham had a thing for Saul Alinsky back in the 60s. She met with him on several occassions and wrote him letters. Saul Alinsky, if you don't know, is a sick, sorry SOB. He hated the United States. Hillary wrote her thesis on Alinsky and his methods. More importantly, she thought she improved on his methods. Instead of agitating from the outside as a community organizer, she theorized about assuming the role of a patriotic American who gets into power and then changes the United States from the top.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...illary-Alinsky

Of course, only the most brain dead, most uninformed would vote for her.
Hillary and Saul sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.... the rest is nauseating.

Hillary Rodham had a thing for Saul Alinsky back in the 60s. She met with him on several occassions and wrote him letters. Saul Alinsky, if you don't know, is a sick, sorry SOB. He hated the United States. Hillary wrote her thesis on Alinsky and his methods. More importantly, she thought she improved on his methods. Instead of agitating from the outside as a community organizer, she theorized about assuming the role of a patriotic American who gets into power and then changes the United States from the top.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...illary-Alinsky

Of course, only the most brain dead, most uninformed would vote for her. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Assuming she wins the Democratic nomination, it will be interesting to see who from the Republican party emerges to face her.
Of course, only the most brain dead, most uninformed would vote for her. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She hasn't even said that she is running yet, but if you want to endorse her that is your business.
She hasn't even said that she is running yet, but if you want to endorse her that is your business. Originally Posted by quicksback
Obama taught Alinsky to law students. Our government is infested with left wing nutjobs, radicals and communists.
Obama taught Alinsky to law students. Our government is infested with left wing nutjobs, radicals and communists. Originally Posted by LowRider69
ECCIE, on the other hand, is infested with idiots, dipshit and RWW cocksuckers.

ECCIE, on the other hand, is infested with idiots, dipshit and RWW cocksuckers.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Which one are you, Assup?