Life Sentence for Separatism

This Chinese citizen got a life sentence for "separatism" in China.

The Persecution of Ilham Tohti

China courts more Uighur violence by sentencing a moderate critic to life in prison.

The life sentence for Ilham Tohti, one of the few moderate Uighur voices within China, is shocking, even for a communist regime. On Tuesday, a court in Urumqi found the economics professor guilty of separatism and stripped him of all assets—a punishment that will inflict extra hardship on his family.
Mr. Ilham is no separatist. He has always stressed that Xinjiang should remain part of China and promoted greater understanding between Han Chinese and Uighurs. The prosecutor used these statements to suggest that Mr. Ilham led a double life. But the only evidence presented to support the charges was his criticism of Beijing's policies in Xinjiang.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-p...hti-1411487525

I hereby renounce any affiliation with the Texas secession movement!! God Bless the USA!
Probably a Muslim fanatic in the making. First they want independence, then they impose sharia.

Good for the Chinese. Nip it in the bud.
This Chinese citizen got a life sentence for "separatism" in China.

The Persecution of Ilham Tohti

China courts more Uighur violence by sentencing a moderate critic to life in prison.

The life sentence for Ilham Tohti, one of the few moderate Uighur voices within China, is shocking, even for a communist regime. On Tuesday, a court in Urumqi found the economics professor guilty of separatism and stripped him of all assets—a punishment that will inflict extra hardship on his family.
Mr. Ilham is no separatist. He has always stressed that Xinjiang should remain part of China and promoted greater understanding between Han Chinese and Uighurs. The prosecutor used these statements to suggest that Mr. Ilham led a double life. But the only evidence presented to support the charges was his criticism of Beijing's policies in Xinjiang.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-p...hti-1411487525

I hereby renounce any affiliation with the Texas secession movement!! God Bless the USA!
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm outraged.
I'm outraged. Originally Posted by timpage
It doesn't bother you someone was sentenced to life in prison for saying something a government didn't like?
Er, maybe you ought to direct your outrage toward the Chinese government and leave those of us who still give a shit about America the fuck alone!

You're a disgrace to the diarrhea!
Er, maybe you ought to direct your outrage toward the Chinese government and leave those of us who still give a shit about America the fuck alone!

You're a disgrace to the diarrhea! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How can you compare the diaspora to diarrhea?

You should hang your head in shame.

You should hang your head in shame. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm comparing diarrhea to you, idiot.

How can you put the two in a single sentence, on this of all days?

You're a fucking disgrace to the diphtheria!

You should hang your balls from a tree... I know there are trees in Israel. I've bought a shitload of them. But do you have the balls? Are you in Israel? Are you who you claim to be?

Fat chance!

Dip your apples in that honey, asswipe!

You should hang your head in shame. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Now, that's not fair, JL. Assup has a lot more reasons to hang his head in shame than just that.

Now, that's not fair, JL. Assup has a lot more reasons to hang his head in shame than just that.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have to agree with you, once again.
JL, it's Rosh Hashanah - shouldn't you be repenting for all the grief caused to all in these threads and begging our forgiveness? Oh, and blowing the chauffeur too?
  • WTF
  • 09-25-2014, 07:33 AM
JL, it's Rosh Hashanah - shouldn't you be repenting for all the grief caused to all in these threads and begging our forgiveness? Oh, and blowing the chauffeur too? Originally Posted by Stanfeld
JL is Miss Daisy! I knew he was some old closet Queen....no wonder Morgan Freeman looks so happy!

JL, it's Rosh Hashanah - shouldn't you be repenting for all the grief caused to all in these threads and begging our forgiveness? Oh, and blowing the chauffeur too? Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Well, the day of atonement is near for you, too.
Myself, I disprove of homo activity and do not partake, and my correction of liberals is really for their own good, so what must I make up for, mi amigo?
I is Miss Daisy! I am some old closet Queen....no wonder Morgan Freeman looks so happy!

Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, the gentile faggot!! I fixed the caption for you....