Noam Chomsky on Scottish Independence

http://youtu.be/J7HpE4k5JLc

Please share. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Could you summarize for us, please?
Could you summarize for us, please? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

No can do. It's almost 30 minutes long. Debbie's attention span doesn't even exceed 30 seconds.
Not going to happen Deb. Try not to be rude by posting just a video without explanation or your own personal comment. That is also true for another recent poster.
Did you watch the video??? No comments needed. Just listen. Libertarism in this country means the opposite.
No can do. It's almost 30 minutes long. Debbie's attention span doesn't even exceed 30 seconds. Originally Posted by lustylad
Gee...that's quite a compliment!!!
Did you watch the video??? No comments needed. Just listen. Libertarism in this country means the opposite. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

Er, Deb... you're confused again. Your video is about Scottish independence, not "libertarism". Plus you're at least 5 days late in posting it. In case you didn't hear, the Scots voted no last week.
Try not to be rude by posting just a video without explanation or your own personal comment. That is also true for another recent poster. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Let's all pay for SEE3772 and MilfDebbie to go on a date together. It would be a match made in heaven. They could swap videos on their smartphones and not say a word!
You wish
Let's all pay for SEE3772 and MilfDebbie to go on a date together. It would be a match made in heaven. They could swap videos on their smartphones and not say a word! Originally Posted by lustylad
Another great video (not published on mainstream news media):

http://youtu.be/5KUCX8r0Jd8
I know you're not stupid Deb so why do you persist?
Did you watch the video??? No comments needed. Just listen. Libertarism in this country means the opposite. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Why should we watch it - summarize, please!!
Once Elizabeth "Longshanks" spoke out, that whole independence thing went up in smoke.
Maybe she offered "Prima Nocta" to all the pro no polititians in Scotland.

Anyway, it's all a moot point. The majority spoke.
I know you're not stupid Deb so why do you persist? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Because I am not stupid.
  • Old-T
  • 09-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Not going to happen Deb. Try not to be rude by posting just a video without explanation or your own personal comment. That is also true for another recent poster. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, I knew you would eventually realize that IIFFy was just a bandwidth hog with minimal redeeming social value.