Donald Trump Gay Rumors

I had heard about these rumors for years. Im not saying he is or isn't. But my personal guess would be that he is. Im not passing judgement on him as I think a person can be anything they want to be. Our Supreme Court made it possible for gays to marry. I found it interesting that Moscow Ellen, arguably Trumps biggest supporter on here said, " she "loved gay people". I also notice he had originally taken up for Jussie Smollett. When he first heard about the attack he said " it was a horrible thing to happen to his people". Im just reporting the rumors. Decide for yourself

https://blog.seattlepi.com/capitolhi...ald-trump-gay/
FAKE NEWS ALERT! Don't feed the beast.
I had heard about these rumors for years. Im not saying he is or isn't. But my personal guess would be that he is. Im not passing judgement on him as I think a person can be anything they want to be. Our Supreme Court made it possible for gays to marry. I found it interesting that Moscow Ellen, arguably Trumps biggest supporter on here said, " she "loved gay people". I also notice he had originally taken up for Jussie Smollett. When he first heard about the attack he said " it was a horrible thing to happen to his people". Im just reporting the rumors. Decide for yourself

https://blog.seattlepi.com/capitolhi...ald-trump-gay/ Originally Posted by themystic
Did you spot him at the local gay club??
Obummer is "married" to Michael...you never made any mention of that...
He thought JS was telling the truth...you did also!!
I knew JS was lying...because his lips were moving...like all left wing loons!!
FAKE NEWS ALERT! Don't feed the beast. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I didn't say he was gay. I have provided a link to a credible news source. We need to let people determine for themselves. I think this is from the same source that exposed the fact that Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination. I think he should get a Pulitzer prize, if this turns out to be true. I've heard that part of Cohens closed door testimony was that this was one of the things the Russians were blackmailing him on. If you look at Trumps behavior with Putin in Helsinki and his "love letters" from the NK dictator Kim its not as far fetched as might first appear
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual...braham_Lincoln

Trump ain't gay. But abraham was!! bahahahahahahahaha
Did you spot him at the local gay club??
Obummer is "married" to Michael...you never made any mention of that...
He thought JS was telling the truth...you did also!!
I knew JS was lying...because his lips were moving...like all left wing loons!! Originally Posted by bb1961
No one can take your posts seriously bb. I just think its awful strange Trumps " love letters" from Kim Jung un. Then other reports are he had a "lovers Quarrel" with Kim and that's why he left Vietnam early. His unwillingness to allow people to record his transcripts with Putin and Kim are HIGHLY suspicious. He hates the FBI. We all know that Hoover was a cross dresser and had a gay lover . Trump is overcompensating his "macho" behavior. Just saying he sure has a lot of secret stuff
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual...braham_Lincoln

Trump ain't gay. But abraham was!! bahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
The Father of the Republican Party. Trump sure has acted strange around Putin, Kim and MBS.
I didn't say he was gay. I have provided a link to a credible news source. We need to let people determine for themselves...if this turns out to be true. Russians were blackmailing him...as far fetched as might first appear Originally Posted by themystic
This is your classic GIBBERISH!!
tm is in rare form tonight! Does he miss wtf?
WTF is under cave arrest!!
tm is in rare form tonight! Does he miss wtf? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes I do miss WTF. I know you tried to save him but no one realized the seriousness of your posts WD until it was to late. But thanks for trying
The Father of the Republican Party. Trump sure has acted strange around Putin, Kim and MBS. Originally Posted by themystic
What about the father of the Democrap party Obummer and this tranny Michael...you won't say a fucking thing about that!!
removed on the left wing loons??....Hummmmm!!
What about the father of the Democrap party Obummer and this tranny Michael...you won't say a fucking thing about that!!
YOU AREA FUCKING HYPOCRITE...still looking for those physical assault videos on the left wing loons??....Hummmmm!! Originally Posted by bb1961
You cant post violence on here bb. Not even movie clips. Calling Michelle Obama a tranny shows your low level of respect for minority women. That's just some bullshit Moscow Ellen started. If she's a tranny that's pretty impressive she "fathered" 2 children

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=1&ajaxhist=0

Btw get back on topic. This is about Trump accused of being a dickey sucker
Stffu Big T is a man. Don’t fuck around. This is real
  • Tiny
  • 03-02-2019, 09:32 PM
Mystic you’ve got me ROTFLMAO. Gentlemen, he’s not serious.