Yssup, you want to talk about Hitler?

Here’s your Hitler. And she’s a Democrat:

https://www.rollcall.com/news/omar-w...-anti-semitism

Go ahead and defend her. And she’s not the only one in the party. Your boy Obama posed in a chummy picture with Farrakhan. Kieth Ellison worked for him. You support these scumbags.
What a disgusting human being. Her continued hate statements are clear she is a detriment to her office. The public should demand better out of an elected official and seek to get her removed.
No I don't want to talk about Hitler.

But you always seem to.

And I don't support anti-Semitism in any form. Even when people are laying "gotcha" traps, which you often do. What would convince you of that? Me calling Omar a Muzzie? I don't believe in that, or any of your simplistic name-calling attacks. It means nothing to me.

Who the fuck is Keith Ellison that I should be concerned with him?

Obama makes you and so many of our resident "compassionate conservatives" lose control of their bodily function.

What's your point?

It really doesn't matter what Omar says, she's stepped in the poop and will have to pay for her hateful words. Just like Trump should, right?

Keep on marching down that old MAGA highway, bambino. I won't be joining your partay...

SMFH
I guess the next thing yssup and the rest of the libs here will do. Is make a poll on how much they want to fuck this cunt!

But you always seem to.

And I don't support anti-Semitism in any form. Even when people are laying "gotcha" traps.

What would convince you of that? Me calling Omar a Muzzie? I don't believe in that, or any of your simplistic name-calling behavior.

Ellison is of no concern to me.

Obama makes you and so many of our resident "compassionate conservatives" lose control of their bodily function.

What's your point?

Keep on marching down that old MAGA highway, bambino. I won't be joining your partay...

SMFH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You did not answer if YOU YR support OR denounce omar's behavior?
What a disgusting human being. Her continued hate statements are clear she is a detriment to her office. The public should demand better out of an elected official and seek to get her removed. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Agreed. We should do the same with the offender in chief, your lord and savior, Donald J. Trump!

You did not answer if YOU YR support OR denounce omar's behavior? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes I did, good buddy.

Where do you stand, WD? Do you support or denounce all anti-Semitism?

(I know the answer, amigo!)
I guess the next thing yssup and the rest of the libs here will do. Is make a poll on how much they want to fuck this cunt! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yssup is trying to decide who gives him a bigger hard-on - Rep. Ilhan Omar or the ISIS bride Hoda Muthana. If he converts to Islam, he could marry both of them!

Agreed. We should do the same with the offender in chief, your lord and savior, Donald J. Trump!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As usual a very partisan answer.Where in comparison-

Most all of the House is denouncing what omar has been saying.

But you always seem to.

And I don't support anti-Semitism in any form. Even when people are laying "gotcha" traps, which you often do. What would convince you of that? Me calling Omar a Muzzie? I don't believe in that, or any of your simplistic name-calling attacks. It means nothing to me.

Who the fuck is Keith Ellison that I should be concerned with him?

What's your point?

It really doesn't matter what Omar says, she's stepped in the poop and will have to pay for her hateful words. Just like Trump should, right?

SMFH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you keep supporting the Democratic Party. They may be coming after you soon:

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2851440002
Yssup is trying to decide who gives him a bigger hard-on - Rep. Ilhan Omar or the ISIS bride Hoda Muthana. If he converts to Islam, he could marry both of them!

Originally Posted by lustylad
WWWTFsh- What would wtf say here?
Who the fuck is Keith Ellison that I should be concerned with him? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seriously?

You don't remember the guy who used to beat up his girlfriend and almost beat out Tom Perez for DNC chair?

Former US Representative from Minnesota who led the House Progressive Caucus?

Current Attorney General of Minnesota?

It's ok if you don't want to talk about him but please don't play dumb with us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ellison
Precisely. He is of no concern of mine. I didn't vote for him. Don't give a fuck about him.

How are you with David Duke?
Seriously?

You don't remember the guy who used to beat up his girlfriend and almost beat out Tom Perez for DNC chair?

Former US Representative from Minnesota who led the House Progressive Caucus?

Current Attorney General of Minnesota?

It's ok if you don't want to talk about him but please don't play dumb with us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ellison Originally Posted by lustylad
You can bet the farm that Ellison won’t have any Jewish grandchildren.