State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Average Length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Seemed to have lost a little weight from first time I saw her.
Recommendation: Yes
Did yinz have a good laugh about the fella she just ghosted after eating his deposit?

Thought she might see less business after that stunt.
I’ve seen her before and shes always professional. Why would I stop seeing someone because some jabroni sucker claims she ripped him off? Lana ripped me off years ago but if someone else is getting their money’s worth good for them
I’ve seen her before and shes always professional. Why would I stop seeing someone because some jabroni sucker claims she ripped him off? Lana ripped me off years ago but if someone else is getting their money’s worth good for them Originally Posted by Mpopsyes
More or less risk management imo. I suppose it isn’t like she robbed him at gunpoint but personally bad press like what she did are red flags.. who knows what else she may present herself to be capable of down the line
Jeez, guys must be hard up to crack a nut. Not sure I see anything positive with this one.
Well she did rip me and my girlfriend off but each to there own
I’ve seen 1 complaint about her from a guy who gave a deposit upfront so that means absolutely zero to me. Especially when I’ve never had a problem with her and she’s never asked for any deposit before. Only negatives I’ve encountered with her is she’s definitely not gfe and no cim
Did yinz have a good laugh about the fella she just ghosted after eating his deposit?

Thought she might see less business after that stunt. Originally Posted by deellesamson
yeah taking a deposit blows, but for what it's worth, she's been known on here for awhile. Most people know what they're getting with her.

Let's not pretend like it's the same situation as the one girl who gets her "boyfriend" to come in as soon as the money is on the table. If someone sent me money that easily, I'd take it too. You cannot seriously read through that ad and think I should give this chick some money before I see her.