Name: Fifi and Lucy
Address and Phone: -
Address: Plano on the Pkwy
Phone: 972-758-9802
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Lucy is older but one of my ATFavs and since not busy asked if Fifi could join. Fifi is young and had H size breasts. Massive! We did every thing and it was most enjoyable to have one grinding on my face and the other humping me then switching off.
Hair Length and Color: Both black mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Lucy average build with small breasts and shaved and Fifi is larger with the largest breasts I have ever handled and trimmed.
Recommendation: Yes
What was the damage?
Nice ass tits for sure had time to check them out this morning…but good luck getting her for the hour…3 walk ins had to cut my visit short…biggest naturals I’ve seen on an asian subamp lol
Pretty sure you mean Lili, not Lucy
Intrigued
Well, there goes that. Just found out that one of them has left the building
Well, there goes that. Just found out that one of them has left the building Originally Posted by himynameis
Okkkkkk.....
Which one?
It doesn't take long smh, probably got overloaded with calls
It doesn't take long smh, probably got overloaded with calls Originally Posted by Youngmulla
Guys were probably just showing up without an appointment too and some waiting in the parking lot when they got busy.
High traffic. High visibility.
Guys were probably just showing up without an appointment too and some waiting in the parking lot when they got busy.
High traffic. High visibility. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
100%
Originally Posted by nick_712
Originally Posted by nick_712
Originally Posted by TruthSayer