Canton?

Hi gents,
Any good ladies to check out near Canton?
BB
Heard the Pro Football Hall of Fame is a chick magnet , lol.
Thought he was referring First Monday in Canton, TX.
Cleveland/Akron/Canton area is real tough. Been there a few times and never had any real luck.
refering to canton ny up north. may wanna clarify
Cleveland/Akron/Canton area is real tough. Been there a few times and never had any real luck. Originally Posted by hittingcoach
I think finding a good provider out of the 15 people that live there are pretty slim.
Canton, NY is pretty close to Montreal aka Hobby Heaven.
Canton, NY is pretty close to Montreal aka Hobby Heaven. Originally Posted by jokacz
We either have a different interpretation of close or you drive pretty fast. Last I checked Canton is at least a couple hours from Montreal.
Close enough to call it home.
Hi gents,
Any good ladies to check out near Canton?
BB Originally Posted by BobbyBrown
Please clarify which Canton you are asking about:
I think he might have meant the one in Montana.

Look at the so-called "Smilie."
  • Billy
  • 03-14-2012, 09:14 AM
This is the upstate ny area, should be no need to clarify..
Canton, NY . I know, prolly slim pickins but thought I'd ask. I do see a little bit of activity on their BP listings.
Best bet is to go across the border to Canuckland. Even if you don't go all the way to Montreal probably better pickings in Cornwall than the farm lasses in Canton.
I used to have to go to Canton occaisionally for work. Pretty boring place. But, I actually hooked up with TWO different women from Hotmatch.com. Apparently they get just as bored up there, and horny to boot. Now they were not 10's by any stretch, but any mouth in a storm. One wanted to just come to my hotel, drop to her knees and blow me until I came in her mouth. She wanted nothing in return.