Most Unique request received

I had a sort of silly idea as a "starter" with a provider before getting down to normal services. I was curious of any other unique requests/activites that you have requested or been requested to do.

And if any Rochester providers are interested in an outcall to see what I have in mind and are available this weekend, shoot me a PM and maybe we can try it out.
1. To dress up in pigtails, short baby doll nightie, ruffled white panties, ruffled white socks, and pink lipstick. For him to dress up in a big fuzzy teddy bear costume thing and for us to cuddle and wrestle around on the bed and while he tickles me and to kick my feet and giggle.
2. Train a 100% pony boy (head piece harness and all) with a riding crop.
3. To have earthworms put on my breasts.
4. BBW worship with sitting on, standing on, bouncing on, walking on, and laying on him.
Wear high heels and pop balloons
1. To dress up in pigtails, short baby doll nightie, ruffled white panties, ruffled white socks, and pink lipstick. For him to dress up in a big fuzzy teddy bear costume thing and for us to cuddle and wrestle around on the bed and while he tickles me and to kick my feet and giggle.
2. Train a 100% pony boy (head piece harness and all) with a riding crop.
3. To have earthworms put on my breasts.
4. BBW worship with sitting on, standing on, bouncing on, walking on, and laying on him.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
#2 and #4 are fairly common, I would guess.

#1 would be too... except for the part where he "dresses up."

But #3... That's, um, different (and hysterical!)
Wear high heels and pop balloons Originally Posted by Monet Violet
Have to admit that is a bit unique. I trust he brought the baloons.
This might be the best thread ever!
Wish we had more responses. The earthworms had to be a little wierd. Popping balloons (naked I presume) must have been hilarious.

I was thinking of a game of naked Wii bowling would be fun.
I win...so far. Do I get a phallic trophy?

1. Sat in a tub of ice for 5 minutes, then laid naked in bed without moving a muscle or uttering a syllable in a pitch black room while he had his way with me. (Can you say mortician?)
2. Stepped on and crushed live crawfish in stilettos, let him photograph my icky high heels, then he licked the raw goo off them. (Totally lost my taste for mudbugs after that, plus I just felt bad about it. Of course, they were headed for a boiling pot, anyway.)
3. Was asked to bring one of my wee chihuahuas along - and not so his dog could play with her. (Oh, HELL no! Told that guy to never call me again or I'd track him down and see how he liked playing with pitbulls after I slathered him with raw steak.)
Lexxxy, isn't #1 on your list, someone dressing up like a stuffed animal, called a "Fuzzy" or "Furry" or something like that? Seems I saw a CSI episode on it.
Lexxxy, isn't #1 on your list, someone dressing up like a stuffed animal, called a "Fuzzy" or "Furry" or something like that? Seems I saw a CSI episode on it. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I think so, I was kind of weird about doing it so I tossed him a high ball donation thinking he might just find someone else but he went for it so I was in haha.
I got a new one today because I mentioned that I box. The Gent asked if I would go without showering a day, work out with no perfume or deodorant, see him in my gym clothes all sweaty after, and sell him my sweaty panties and socks. That was a unique one.
That sounds fun
Lexxxy, isn't #1 on your list, someone dressing up like a stuffed animal, called a "Fuzzy" or "Furry" or something like that? Seems I saw a CSI episode on it. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
yeah a furry, that's correct. It's someone who likes to dress up and act as an animal and do the nasty If anyone's familiar with the show "1,000 ways to die", a person was tripping on drugs or something in the desert and was horny and found a group of furries going at it. he tried to get some action, but was rejected, so he tried it with a real bear....
I think so, I was kind of weird about doing it so I tossed him a high ball donation thinking he might just find someone else but he went for it so I was in haha.
I got a new one today because I mentioned that I box. The Gent asked if I would go without showering a day, work out with no perfume or deodorant, see him in my gym clothes all sweaty after, and sell him my sweaty panties and socks. That was a unique one.
There's a massive market for worn underwear
That sounds fun Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Zabrina, I really need to look you up next time I'm in Chicago lol You sound fun
There's a massive market for worn underwear Originally Posted by Monet Violet
can i get one of yours then?