Lipstick On Your Collar!

I saw a favorite lady early this afternoon. The temperature was over 80 F, so I went in shirt (white with thin stripes) and tie without my jacket. She was all over me the moment I entered the room, kissing me on the lips, face, ears, neck, etc. We then got comfortable and proceeded to have a passionate and very satisfying session.

When the time was up and I was putting my shirt back on, she suddenly cried out, "There is lipstick on your collar!" I went to the mirror and saw to my horror the prominent red mark on my shirt. She apologized profusely. After several frantic, unsuccessful attempts to remove it, she came up with the idea of using some toothpaste. Thank God, it worked. I can't imagine what would have happened if we did not notice it and I returned to my office with the incriminating mark!

This is the first time it has happened to me after years of hobbying.
  • Quail
  • 03-21-2012, 05:08 PM
I saw a favorite lady early this afternoon. The temperature was over 80 F, so I went in shirt (white with thin stripes) and tie without my jacket. She was all over me the moment I entered the room, kissing me on the lips, face, ears, neck, etc. We then got comfortable and proceeded to have a passionate and very satisfying session.

When the time was up and I was putting my shirt back on, she suddenly cried out, "There is lipstick on your collar!" I went to the mirror and saw to my horror the prominent red mark on my shirt. She apologized profusely. After several frantic, unsuccessful attempts to remove it, she came up with the idea of using some toothpaste. Thank God, it worked. I can't imagine what would have happened if we did not notice it and I returned to my office with the incriminating mark!

This is the first time it has happened to me after years of hobbying. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

I love it when a woman kisses me all over leaving lipstick marks all over my body from head to toe. But next time try to remember to at least take your shirt off BEFORE you attack each other OR always have a spare shirt in your car for such " emergencies "
Along the same lines, how about when a provider drenches herself in a bucket of perfume, and attacks you before you can get your clothes off. Now you smell to high heaven....explain that one back at the office?

Great to be loved, but let me get naked first! LOL!

HT
  • Quail
  • 03-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Along the same lines, how about when a provider drenches herself in a bucket of perfume, and attacks you before you can get your clothes off. Now you smell to high heaven....explain that one back at the office?

Great to be loved, but let me get naked first! LOL!

HT Originally Posted by hot_times

I have a very poor sense of smell, bordering on none at all. I have been that way my entire life. I always ask women that I see to please not wear any perfume at all, especially to try not to have too much close contact with clothes on. Once naked , I can always take a shower when done to get rid of the sweat, perfume smell and lipstick marks. I also bring deodorant and mouthwash with me on a visit - so I do not return to work or return home to wife smelling of perfume or having " pussy breath " . Problems also occur when you walk into a room that reeks of cigarette smoke and that odor gets into your clothes.
A provider should always be considerate of the fact that clients do return to work or their wives. They should be sure that you are a blank canvas (aka naked) before painting you with lipstick. Oh and a sexy shower helps too!
Someone mention bubbles ...
A friend of mine went to the Sundowner one time and when he got home was relaxing on his recliner and his girl friend freaked out when she saw lipstick marks on his crotch on his kaki pants. Back in the day I used to have to bring an extra change of clothes when going to the clubs or have a buddy check out the landscape because the girls always wore perfume and they could smoke in the club on top of it.
  • Quail
  • 03-23-2012, 07:52 PM
A friend of mine went to the Sundowner one time and when he got home was relaxing on his recliner and his girl friend freaked out when she saw lipstick marks on his crotch on his kaki pants. Back in the day I used to have to bring an extra change of clothes when going to the clubs or have a buddy check out the landscape because the girls always wore perfume and they could smoke in the club on top of it. Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
I remember when I used to frequent local strip clubs more often and the dancer did a great grind, the result of cumming would leave a wet mark around your zipper/crotch, especially tan or light grey pants. Very embarrasing if returning to work or home to wife/SO.
I very quickly learned to wear dark pants if a strip club visit was planned.
After leaving the AC went to see Hunter. took her shopping. When we got back and putting her stuff away. she asked me to get the seals off the two new sticks of lipstick.

Now I got lipstick on my tight'ee white'ees.
I remember when I used to frequent local strip clubs more often and the dancer did a great grind, the result of cumming would leave a wet mark around your zipper/crotch, especially tan or light grey pants. Very embarrasing if returning to work or home to wife/SO.
I very quickly learned to wear dark pants if a strip club visit was planned. Originally Posted by quail
Have to be careful with dark pants too because a white snail trail would show up on occasion.
let us not forget the stripper glitter!
  • Quail
  • 03-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Craven and Jeepguy,

Thank you both for your added advice. Much appreciated by me and I am sure all eccie members
After leaving the AC went to see Hunter. took her shopping. When we got back and putting her stuff away. she asked me to get the seals off the two new sticks of lipstick.

Now I got lipstick on my tight'ee white'ees. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

BJs are better when their lips are not impeded by yellow cotton.
now you tell me