Very Rude ECCIE Member

I am usually not one to post negative things but earlier this evening a new ECCIE member contacted me wanting to set up an appointment with me ... so i asked him if he was on any verification sites, he said ECCIE, so as i always do i requested a PM to be sent to me from his account so i could look at his profile. after about 20 minutes with no text/call/or PM response i figured he changed his mind .. ok moving on ... then i got a text saying he sent it so i looked at it and he's only been a member 2 weeks has only done 3 posts (about the same thing) and 1 review on a spa ... all that is fine and yes im newbie friendly ... but if you are new to eccie with really no reviews or posts ... i require more from you for my screening ... so i asked him to send me a picture of himself with 2 recent provider references (it's the point of the picture sent not because im wondering what you look like) ... then thats when he began to get rude and threatening me about posting rediculous false things/posts(reviews) about me on ECCIE ... all because he didnt agree with my screening process ... so i figured i would put it out there just in case something was said about me that was negative or untrue, but ... my screening process is my screening process if you dont like it thats fine my saftey is important to me and i dont compromise that for anything ... i usually never have bad responses about what i ask for and if thats something their not comfortable with i direct them to my website (it's stated on there as well that thats what i ask for!!) let them read reviews pictures and all my other info to make them feel comfortable ... thats all i can do!!
i know this may not seem like a big deal but it was to me because he kept going on and on so negativly and sooo rude ... and i have a high respect for my ECCIE guys and always have a great experience with men from here and it really bothered me. i enjoy what i do too much and have worked hard for the reputation and reviews i do have on many sites to have one new member threaten to ruin it with false reviews or post about me all because i told him im unable to see him because he wouldnt provide me with really much verifiable information and if he acted this way with me on the phone lord only knows how he would be in person!!

His ECCIE information is

CCCACLASSIC
3 posts 1 review

Hope Everyone had a great weekend Love Always Trista Comings
Thanks for the post. He also contacted me, needless to say I'll stay away!
Ladies,

Thank you both! Your screening process is what you need it to be and if a gent has issues with that then it is HIS loss.

Trista thanks for bringing this up!

DD
Trista- sorry this happened to you. I'm sure the other gentlemen here will be more accommodating to your screening requests. Hopefully you have a pleasant tour of upstate NY!
Ladies, I am sorry to hear you had to deal with an idiot, this world takes all kinds
Never do anything that makes you uncomfortable, if someone doesn't want to go through your screening a great saying is "On to the next one".
probably a providers male handle
Miss Money Violet Yes he was something else ... Stay Safe

Thank You Very Much DD and yes screening is soo important these days
(i love your avatar byw!!)

MWEBBER
Thank You i appreciate it and was surprised but thankfully that is NOT typical Eccie Member response I loove My Eccie Boys and I have had a great time UpState i unfortunately just cant stay as long as i had hoped <3

Lexxxy
i completely agree you have to put yourself in safe comfortable situations for both parties and can not compromise that at all ... he told me that im a fool since im not taking his money since his franklins arent good enough for me lol noo sweety your not complying with what im asking and your being rude so no i dont want your money thank you and have a good night lol

Thank You Guys and Ladies for your support and understanding that is why i love this bored so much <3 <3 <3 Be safe out there everyone and happy hobbying !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhh

We all have boundaries we stick with that keep us safe. Somehow Like minded people are able to meet! ;-)

This might also be a good topic at the ladies section.

I am sorry you were flabergasted by his response.

Xx
Liz
threatening me about posting rediculous false things/posts(reviews) about me on ECCIE ... Originally Posted by Trista_Comings
That would be worse than rudeness.
SweetElizabeth ... yes we absolutely all need them and i completely agree i very rarely have problems out of anyone ive been very lucky but like you said like minded people are always have a way of meeting and that is very true !!!!! and Thank You

Jack ... Yes he was BEYOND rude and went on and on ... but im trying to be nice lol ... im sure i looked like a crazy person driving in my car ... alone ... screaming lol i was so angry and upset though too at the audacity of a grown man and such childish games ... but ... thats why we weed out the not so good and enjoy the rest !!! <3 <3 <3
ooh and Elizabeth ... im infortunately not in the ladies section or i would put it in there
Ladies...just a note ...the ladies room is on hold at the moment for admitting ladies..
Thank you for your patience and understanding until the higher ups work it out..

I occasionally get gent(s) from this site that expect me to bypass my screening for him..
I just cannot ... its not that i wanna be all up in your biz...I just wanna be safe all up in my biz..
I am usually not one to post negative things but earlier this evening a new ECCIE member contacted me wanting to set up an appointment with me ... so i asked him if he was on any verification sites, he said ECCIE ... and i have a high respect for my ECCIE guys and always have a great experience with men from here and it really bothered me. Originally Posted by Trista_Comings
There isn't a screening process of getting an account here other than to have access to the internet and a computer.

JB's comment was funny to me. It could be any one with any agenda.
I think CCCACLASSIC is a legitimate client but maybe doesn't have enough references yet.
to quote a Texas member "sweet summer rain"