Oral vs. Intercourse

Okay, if you had only one option open to you; would you rather have straight sex (no anal, no oral) in any position you could think of or accomodate. Or would you rather please, and be pleased, using just your lips and tongue? And yes, the tongue could go wherever it wanted!

Let's get the juices flowing!
I would actually go with the oral, even more so if a cover has to be used during intercourse.
i cant answer that its like do i soap up when i shower or dont i..of course i use soap..which means...damn..never mind...
i would go for the straight sex if i had to choose
  • MC
  • 03-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Oral all the way. When sex is great, it's great. But for me personally, the best way to get me off is through oral.
My vote is for oral. I really love the DATY.
Oral for a couple reasons. I love popping my partner orally. I prefer the feeling of a well administered BBJ. You can't beat seeing eyes staring up at you from down there with your cock in her mouth.
  • Quail
  • 03-27-2012, 02:49 PM
I also vote for oral. DATY, BBBJ, 69, DFK. All these are much more enjoyable for me and hopefully, if I am doing it properly, to the woman as well.
I made it a poll..... see above. And see Bancroft's post for an explanation of what you are voting on, if you need it.
DATY is on the must do list for me, but BJ always seems too passive. Kelly O being th exception. I do prefer to be more involved than just laying back.
It depends on who is applying the oral.
If the FS is covered and the oral isn't, oral.
If everything is covered, I'm out of there.
Oral for sure. I enjoy DATY as much as I enjoy BBBJ or CFS. So I would have to have both DATY and BBBJ.
deleted.... because it's boring
It depends on who is applying the oral. Originally Posted by pyramider
deleted.... because it's boring