Ladies,am I too old?

Need to ask our ladies a question regarding age. I have been in the hobby a good ten years now. Very recently I ran across some negative reactions from two different providers. One was from Quest,she was out right rude and crude about my age,should have expected it coming from Quest but there are some on that line are decent and with manners.
The second one was from answering a Craigslist ad. I emailed the lady and with a couple of "normal" questions and asked if my age of 62 would be a
problem. She responded with a email just saying No.
Turns out that provider has been recently reviewed here and received a decent review. I never ask rude questions,am always polite,hell I have to be I was raised by nuns!
Is there a problem being over 60?
Thanks for listening.
I'd much rather have a client over 60 than one of those silly little 20 year olds!
  • MC
  • 03-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Unfortunately there are those out there who hold preconceived misconceptions about clients both young and old.

Given that a good portion if not the majority of hobbyists are older clientele, it seems like a big mistake on her part to rule out seeing a client because of age.
Given that a good portion if not the majority of hobbyists are older clientele, it seems like a big mistake on her part to rule out seeing a client because of age. Originally Posted by MC
I am guessing that the average age of the more active members here is AT LEAST late 40's, probably early 50's. Many are near or even over your age, ah.

I would just make sure you ask in advance. But I will bet you have very little trouble overall.
Your hobby age is 49
Many are near or even over your age, Originally Posted by rooster69
Are you thinking about me? LOL

Actually, despite my "seniority", I have never been told I'm too old to be served.
Your hobby age is 49 Originally Posted by whosdair

I like the way you think whosdair!
If you have to ask ... then you are too old.
age is only a silly number to me...I like em 25 to 90! lol
  • MC
  • 03-29-2012, 12:36 AM
age is only a silly number to me...I like em 25 to 90! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn, I'm off by 2 years.
Maybe she meant "No, it wouldn't be a problem?"
Good for you Monet

I date a lot of younger girls (I am only 43) but they say that the 20 somethings are a pain in the ass and they could never date anyone the same age.

60 years old and older is where you start having more time and money so they are hurting themselves.
I climbed a volcano last year in Costa Rica with a gentleman 84 years young, but a 25-year-old who visited me recently had trouble climbing in bed! (In fairness, I had just sucked all the, um, "enthusiasm" out of him on the couch.)

It's how you feel and what you do to keep feeling that way, whether good or bad, that matters.
Damn, I'm off by 2 years. Originally Posted by MC
dont worry MC ..ill vouch for ya
You should not even have to ask if being 62 "is a problem".
Wow....get a grip and drop the question in your dialog entirely!