Little down on my luck can anyone give me a freebie?

So I had a few bills and dont have an extra $200 - $300 this week

Can any provider help me out this week?

I just need a half hour if need be for free.

I figure with all the text messages I get form providers askiing for help I would do the same and see if someone will help me.
Sure thing...get in touch with Rosie!
kinda reminds me of the old bugs bunny cartoon... "hey buddy, can you help and american who's down on his luck" LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maXBBQe1928
Sure thing...get in touch with Rosie! Originally Posted by ben dover
Carpal tunnel
Sure thing...get in touch with Rosie! Originally Posted by ben dover
If Rosie can't do it, I hear she has five friends.
Warm a peice of liver in the micro and bang the hell out of it. LMAO Ed
Honestly,
I need help. You guys joke. I havent had one PM yet from a provider to help me out.

I dont get it, I helped out many when they needed rent, food for the kids, Christmas money. Cancer treatments, all kinds of stuff. There isnt one out there that can give me a free one because I hit hard times?

I dont get it.
Its there job,,, I own a business and anyone wanting to give me more money,, its fine,, but a business owner has overhead,,, you should be asking the people you helped,, maybe they can help you,, not many people do this for chearity,, I understand its hard times but ask the rifgt people for help,, and ask for the proper help,, a rub&tug,, that like asking for free gas for your hummer,,,
Its there job,,, I own a business and anyone wanting to give me more money,, its fine,, but a business owner has overhead,,, you should be asking the people you helped,, maybe they can help you,, not many people do this for chearity,, I understand its hard times but ask the rifgt people for help,, and ask for the proper help,, a rub&tug,, that like asking for free gas for your hummer,,, Originally Posted by avatar11
Lol
Are you really serious, or where you just fucking with us all?
If you owned a Maui Jim sunglass hut on Oahu, would you give a $300 pair of sunglasses away to someone because they didn't have the money?
No, you would refer them to the local drug store for a $10 pair of throw aways.
Soooooo, here's the best advice for you.
Take a stroll down to the local adult video store.
I am sure you will find "something".
I'll by you a drink, flirt a little, and giveyour6 a CHJ
Maybe the problem is that when it's soft it wont reach and when it's hard it won't bend.
Unbelievable. Unless this is a joke. Then its kind of funny.

But if not: wow. What. A. Douchebag.
What the fuck? Gotyour6 does not have a vacuum cleaner?