HO - Ettiquette

Just wondering on the feelings of fellow hobbiests about some of the ( what i find rude) Ho Ettiquette here around wny. 1) the direct to voicemail right after posting an ad, voicemail always full, and no call back after leaving a polite message. 2) the cricket customer being disconnected (especially within 10 min. of posting an ad). 3) the stalling or misdirection, im sure you all ha e gotten the " gimme 10 min." 4) the " do you( meaning us hobbiests ) have a condom? I mean really! The $ you get ya cant invest in protection! Not aimed at any particular individuals, just a little thread for conversation.
its not an exact science, especially BP where the outcome of your overall experience usually depends on if there hungry for their next fried chicken dinner or digesting it..
In their defense, the better providers dont usually have these flaws! One time had a provider keep telling me she was on her way for like 5 hrs( needless to say i made other arrangements) . Never showed so called her the next day and she was likei can come to you baby! Not even remembering who i was. Lol. Just had to call her back for kicks.
Just like any business, some ladies take better care of their business than others.
Just like any business, some ladies take better care of their business than others. Originally Posted by pyramider
I hate all those things. Although thats what distinguishes the "BP" girls from the true providers.

The condom thing really bothers me. Lets face it, i buy a three pack and use one. On a really good day, maybe two. Assuming most guys are the same, where do all the extras go?
BTW I wouldn't classify most of the ladies as "Ho's"
BP is like buying scratch off lotto tickets....for every winning ticket you have to understand you'll probably have a few duds in the batch.
BTW I wouldn't classify most of the ladies as "Ho's" Originally Posted by hittingcoach

Why not ??
Sorry to hear you have such bad luck, maybe I can shed some red light on the situation.
Just wondering on the feelings of fellow hobbiests about some of the ( what i find rude) Ho Ettiquette here around wny. I have an amazing sense of humor, as well as personality, BUT I find being called a ho (even in jest) rude; thank you very much Mr. John.
1) the direct to voicemail right after posting an ad, voicemail always full, and no call back after leaving a polite message.
-Usually right after posting an ad we get swamped the most. Maybe a Lady is with a prebooker or jumped in the shower getting ready for the date she knows she will book right after posting?
-I know never hearing back sucks, however, if someone leaves me a message and doesn't tell their screen name,if I can call them back, and/or a time frame of when I can call them back I usually wont call back for the Gents safety. I don't want to call someone in a meeting or with their SO/family.
2) the cricket customer being disconnected (especially within 10 min. of posting an ad).
That SUCKS,I'm sorry to hear that happens. I am sure if you stick with better more professional Ladies that wont be an issue anymore.
3) the stalling or misdirection, im sure you all ha e gotten the " gimme 10 min."
I wont see someone a single second early, I do a lot to get ready therefore I take up every second I have. PLUS the more someone wants to text and talk before a date the longer I take to get ready. Fishnets don't go on with one hand, makeup isn't done with one hand, I can't blow dry my hair on the phone with you or with one hand, I can't straighten my hair with one hand, candles need to be lit, music needs to be put on, teeth need to brushed, ice needs to be gotten, outfit needs to be put on... DO NOT be up a Lady's butt before the date OR YOU WAIT.
4) the " do you( meaning us hobbiests ) have a condom? I mean really! The $ you get ya cant invest in protection! Not aimed at any particular individuals, just a little thread for conversation
I know that most Ladies have them on hand however if a Lady gets busted every condom, lube, toy, outfit... is considered an accessory and evidence of intent therefore some Ladies don't carry them. PLUS if a Gent is a magnum wearer he should always make sure to bring his own just in case OR tell the Lady ahead of time so that she can either get them, ask you to bring them, OR deny you and your anaconda for being too big. Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43