The rock has morphed into IN BRED HANKERING

All the posts have been reborn by IN BRED he must have outed his boyfriend.
Do you all enjoy waking up to a spam job by .theRock? well now we got it two days in in a row courtesy of IBIdiot. Obviously he and Whirlyturd are trying to make a point to ECCIE management.

20 Rock threads SPAMMED the page this morning. Thanks Corpy, you sure know how to cover the world in shit!

Unfortunately the only way to get this shit off the front three pages is to engage in another bumping war.

I'm tired of that shit, and I'm not going to spend my day making an even bigger mess for him to clean up.

But I strongly urge him to put the clamps on these assholes before shit gets WAY OUT OF HAND. and we all know it can and will.

FUCK YOU SPAMMERS!
He's a brain-dead mouth-breather.
He's trying to send CC a message of uncivil disobedience.

I don't think CC appreciates having to clean up after this yahoo than we do.

maybe we should remind him...
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2013, 08:52 AM
He's trying to send CC a message of uncivil disobedience.

I don't think CC appreciates having to clean up after this yahoo than we do.

maybe we should remind him... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I offered CC an easy solution that solved the problem, hurt no one , excommunicated the banned member 100%, and saved responsible members from walking in horseshit ... it was like pouring water on a duck ... or logic to a republican
Or, you could just not read threads you don't like. This is so typical of Statists. They want the ones in charge to enforce on everyone something they could simply take care of themselves.

If you don't want to read a thread . . . DON'T READ IT!!!

Instead, you make endless posts complaining about somebody else's endless posts.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Or, you could just not read threads you don't like. This is so typical of Statists. They want the ones in charge to enforce on everyone something they could simply take care of themselves.

Instead, you make endless posts complaining about somebody else's endless posts. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

don't bump threads off the damn board others ARE trying to read, and keep up with by bumping threads from BANNED members

what part of BANNED escapes republicans and cocksuckers?

Instead, you make endless posts complaining about somebody else's endless posts. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LIKE YOURS, MR. GOP!

BTW -- not to be outdone, IFFFYYYY is now bumping the rock threads.

As predicted.

Isnt there anything more relevant to talk about like the demise of the GOP?
They are as sharp as a sack of rocks.
There is a strong odor of hypocritical, lib-retard mendacity in this thread.

All the posts have been reborn by IN BRED he must have outed his boyfriend. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
don't bump threads off the damn board others ARE trying to read, and keep up with by bumping threads from BANNED members

what part of BANNED escapes republicans and cocksuckers? Originally Posted by CJ7

Bump Originally Posted by CJ7
bump Originally Posted by i'va biggen
bump Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2013, 03:06 PM
He's a brain-dead mouth-breather. Originally Posted by timpage

and just made his entrance
There is a strong odor of hypocritical, lib-retard mendacity in this thread. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Wondered how long before the twerp would arrive to defend his sig other the rock. Got the shit off your shoe yet?
Wondered how long before the twerp would arrive to defend his sig other the rock. Got the shit off your shoe yet? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What?
I guess skipping over the threads you don't want to read and recognizing the ones you do want to read is a bit beyond the intellectual capacity of some of our fellow forum aficionados. Must have the mods intervene.

CC, could you please separate all the threads that Assup and CBJ7 want to read from the rest of the threads? They need assistance in finding those. Scrolling down the page requires too much thought and effort.

Thanks, CC. They will appreciate it. Then the rest of us won't be REQUIRED to read their posts in threads they DON'T WANT TO READ!

I guess skipping over the threads you don't want to read and recognizing the ones you do want to read is a bit beyond the intellectual capacity of some of our fellow forum aficionados. Must have the mods intervene.

CC, could you please separate all the threads that Assup and CBJ7 want to read from the rest of the threads? They need assistance in finding those. Scrolling down the page requires too much thought and effort.

Thanks, CC. They will appreciate it. Then the rest of us won't be REQUIRED to read their posts in threads they DON'T WANT TO READ!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LIKE YOURS! THANKS FOR QUITTING CUTTING AND POSTING!