THE REAL RULES OF THE POLITICAL FORUM.......

• “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
  • “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
  • “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
  • “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
  • “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
  • “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
  • “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
  • “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
  • “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
  • "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  • “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
  • “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
  • “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
Poor Whirly'tard, He had a bad day.
  • “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."How does it feel to be a gutless, simpering, powerless weenie?
  • “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”You have about 1/16" of wiggle room on that one - it's not far to "your peoples' boundary of, ahem, expertise
  • “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”Like that will ever happen where you Teawipes are concerned - well, maybe not - we aren't very expert at STUPID
  • “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”Like you can "make" anyone with even a small level of intelligence do anything except puke.
  • “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”Since you Teawipes are such easy targets, we "libtards" must all have 14" cocks and can impregnate any woman with a sidelong glance - at 100 paces.
  • “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”Obviously, you humorless bastards have no good tactics since you can't enjoy anything, you sour-pussies.
  • “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”Our tactics are great, the only "dragging on" is caused by you fewls trying to obfuscate, tap dance and interject sh*t that's off topic
  • “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”Impossible for you to do because of all points above - well, hmmmm, maybe the pressure does cause you Teawipes' heads to occasionally explode, but that's just a self-inflicted wound
  • “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”HA! HA! HA! There's NOTHING terrifying about you Teawipe geniuses, except maybe the depths of your ignorance and stupidity
  • "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."This has to be a cut'n'paste job since you don't know the meaning of half of these words
  • “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”Yep, like your boy Raffy waving the white surrender flag today regarding the shutdown - he was using a limp wrist, too - very, very positive (if you're not a Teawipe)
  • “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”Unfamiliar territory to you and the Teawipes, "constructive" did not make you guys' vocabulary - AND - you are self confessed all about obstruction
  • “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”...and be ready to have your target wipe it's ass with your face, feces face
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fu*king idiot dolt.....

The world is "trending".................... .....anywhere but where Trendaway says.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Poor Whirly'tard, He had a bad day. Originally Posted by timpage

just the tip of the "bad day iceberg" for the righties...

stand by, here comes its the dems fault excuse
  • “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
  • “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
  • “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
  • “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
  • “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
  • “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
  • “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
  • “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
  • “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
  • "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  • “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
  • “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
  • “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
This has to be the "Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me" post of the decade!

Way to go Trendy!
Sure stings doesn't it whirrly?
Sure stings Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you whack off with the Ben gay, again?
maybe he'll bottle the bluster and use it when it makes sense.

He's proven he can fuck up a wet dream...
Oh yeah ... IFFYYYY...

Read my lips:

YAWWWWWWWN!
IB, you beat me to it. Those are pretty much Alinsky's rules for radicals. They are the guide book for the left.
IB, you beat me to it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Once a loser, always a loser!
IB, you beat me to it. Those are pretty much Alinsky's rules for radicals. They are the guide book for the left. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
IB? IB? OMG did someone get confused again?
Its late and my eyesight gets fuzzy. Go ahead and laugh shithead.
I'd say it's a whole lot more than your eyesigtht that that gets fuzzy. More like thought/brain function, but then most peopld already knew that.