Which "conservative" will show his true colors first and reneg on his bet?

Of course they'll say the election is rigged.
If that's the case, why would you bet? I can't wait to see the excuses.
Because that's what losers do. They blame everyone but themselves.
They'll be posting obscure little stories for years that offer up loser's excuses.

They are true anchors holding us back.
They're pitiful.
Judging from all the stupid people in thisncountry, the communists are winning.
They'll be posting obscure little stories for years that offer up loser's excuses.

They're pitiful.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

You're stupid, masterdickmuncher. WikiLeaks has already established that the election has been rigged in hildebeest's favor, masterdickmuncher. The fix was in at the DNC before the race even started, masterdickmuncher, and the lame-stream media was in collusion the whole way.
If Trump can't get enough votes with everything Wikileaks did in favor of his campaign then perhaps he was just ultimately exposed over time for what a complete buffoon he really is.

So it's a rigged election if Trump loses? ...too fucking funny. Would it still be considered rigged if Trump somehow wins?
If Trump can't get enough votes with everything RUSSIA did in favor of his campaign then perhaps he was just ultimately exposed over time for what a complete buffoon he really is.

So it's a rigged election if Trump loses? ...too fucking funny. Would it still be considered rigged if Trump somehow wins? Originally Posted by JCM800
FIFY

They're pitiful. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Do you have a bet Assmuncher? Or are you a castrated little faggot? Go back to your mommies basement Assmuncher.
Let me guess, BAMBULLY THE LOSER OINKED!
Let me guess, BAMBULLY THE LOSER OINKED! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I never oink but you just did. Are you going to welsh cocksucking pig?
Nope. If Drumpf wins today, I'll be ready to get the fuck out of this hive of scum and villainy.

I'm ready now.

But i think I'll hang out wit yinz for a while. It's gonna be Pennsylvania who wins it for us tonight, BAMBULLY. Hope it's raining in your neighborhood...
none will honor their bets, they are liars and cunts just like their hero trump.
none will honor their bets, they are liars and cunts just like their hero trump. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're an inconsequential imbecile. Nobody pays attention to you. So STFU or shoot yourself.
You're an inconsequential imbecile. Nobody pays attention to you. So STFU or shoot yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
u just responded to my post so clearly ur paying attention. . . can u see how u just pointed out how stupid u are??? hahahaha dumbcunt
If Trump can't get enough votes with everything Wikileaks did in favor of his campaign then perhaps he was just ultimately exposed over time for what a complete buffoon he really is.

So it's a rigged election if Trump loses? ...too fucking funny. Would it still be considered rigged if Trump somehow wins?
Originally Posted by JCM800
Says the minion for the bitch that's spent $1.5 billion dollars for an office that the DNC lied, cheated and stole to secure for her.

u just responded to my post so clearly ur paying attention. . . can u see how u just pointed out how stupid u are??? hahahaha dumbcunt Originally Posted by southtown4488
The only "dumbcunt" here would be your pathetic, cretin ass, suckclown.
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Nope. If Drumpf wins today, I'll be ready to get the fuck out of this hive of scum and villainy.

I'm ready now.

But i think I'll hang out wit yinz for a while. It's gonna be Pennsylvania who wins it for us tonight, BAMBULLY. Hope it's raining in your neighborhood... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please leave America so you can ironically help Make America Great Again!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nope. If Drumpf wins today, I'll be ready to get the fuck out of this hive of scum and villainy

You finally leaving Austin?