Question for the Ladies: Stockings, Garters, and heels

Just curious how many ladies love wearing lingerie like stockings, garters, and heels during sex? Women are beautiful and I think that lingerie accentuates the beauty. Just curious.
I do! Especially those types of outfits from Honey Birdette. I have an embarrassingly large HB lingerie collection and a new package just arrived yesterday, so I think it might qualify as an addiction lol! The only thing is that it can be difficult to keep the garter snaps attached to the stockings when things get wild.

For example:
Hot �� damn Vannah, you are smoking in that picture. It’s been a minute since we have seen each other. Are you still available? Wow I would love to have you model your new outfits for me. Would love to try and see if I could get those garters unsnapped ��
If you are available sometime please PM ��
Hot damn Vannah, you are smoking in that picture. It’s been a minute since we have seen each other. Are you still available? Wow I would love to have you model your new outfits for me. Would love to try and see if I could get those garters unsnapped
If you are available sometime please PM

I do! Especially those types of outfits from Honey Birdette. I have an embarrassingly large HB lingerie collection and a new package just arrived yesterday, so I think it might qualify as an addiction lol! The only thing is that it can be difficult to keep the garter snaps attached to the stockings when things get wild.

For example: Originally Posted by Vannah
Vannah, you are gorgeous in or out of Lingerie !! ( my preference is just wearing a mans dress shirt, partially unbuttoned !!)
Hot damn Vannah, you are smoking in that picture. It’s been a minute since we have seen each other. Are you still available? Wow I would love to have you model your new outfits for me. Would love to try and see if I could get those garters unsnapped
If you are available sometime please PM Originally Posted by Letshavesomefun
Thank you, sweetheart! I definitely will because it has been far too long. This month is pretty busy with my anniversary trip and my Nanny's birthday trip, but after all that things should finally settle down until late September/early October when we go to Philly for an Eagles game. Perhaps I will have some free time towards the end of the month!
Vannah, you are gorgeous in or out of Lingerie !! ( my preference is just wearing a mans dress shirt, partially unbuttoned !!) Originally Posted by thebodyman10
Thank you, handsome! I will make sure I have it freshly steamed for you when we get to see each other again.
Vannah you would gorgeous in anything. I just wish it was possible to get to your neck of the woods and de able to see you

For example: Originally Posted by Vannah
I think keeping your garter straps snapped is going to be of insignificant concern when our unmuffled motors are revving up!
Just curious how many ladies love wearing lingerie like stockings, garters, and heels during sex? Women are beautiful and I think that lingerie accentuates the beauty. Just curious. Originally Posted by Letshavesomefun
Well, we KNOW for sure that ONE lovely lady agrees with you!
That is good info to know!!
Vannah is more than just smokin' in this picture, she is settin' the woods on fire!!! I would venture to say this photo is her sexiest, most provocative ever!!!
Too bad only 242 have looked at it. The rest don't know what they are missing!!!!
As for me, I am glad you started the thread, and glad Vannah joined in!!!
Maybe some others will???
wow sexy lady!!

I like lingerie but I hate heels! lol

Red or pink lipstick to accent!!!
More pics please!
  • BK
  • 06-23-2023, 03:00 PM
Well, we KNOW for sure that ONE lovely lady agrees with you!
That is good info to know!!
Vannah is more than just smokin' in this picture, she is settin' the woods on fire!!! I would venture to say this photo is her sexiest, most provocative ever!!!
Too bad only 242 have looked at it. The rest don't know what they are missing!!!!
As for me, I am glad you started the thread, and glad Vannah joined in!!!
Maybe some others will??? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Yeah she looks awesome in this picture, but you should check out her OF for unblurred pics with her doing all types of things to entice.
Yeah she looks awesome in this picture, but you should check out her OF for unblurred pics with her doing all types of things to entice. Originally Posted by BK
But . . . my engine might over rev and throw a rod if I look at those. Curiosity might get the best of me anyway, 'cause I wanna see her seductiveness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbr60I0u2Ng
My Va-Vannah, famous song by the Knack.