What's Going On NWA?

Something has to be going on for these hotels to cost $250 a night and for 2/3 Star Hotels. I would hate to see what a 4-Star costs. OMG!

Does anyone know?

If it's interesting, I want to go!! lol lol

I might need to take applications for A Hotel Daddy!

walmart shareholders week
I've been planning a trip down there for months and had my room booked for Sat-Mon. I had to adjust my plans for Fri-Sun instead and couldn't do it without spending another $260 just to add Fri. I said no thank you and made arrangements somewhere else but I'll still end up taking the loss for Mon.
Shareholders should be over. Don't think there are any concerts until the 14th. Not sure what is driving up the price.
I guess this is what we have to look forward to. I wish I could afford a PlayPen in every city I visit so I wouldn't have to look at these retarded prices. lol

Thank you for ya'lls input! Have a great rest of your week!

~Kisses~
I believe there is a Poultry Festival this weekend. https://www.nwahomepage.com/knwa/kwn...x_0D88wn10_qrY
I asked the lady who checked me in what was going on for all hotels to be booked and HIGH and she said Walmart. Shareholders last week and this week it was the Interns or managers or something like that going on. A lot of folks walking around with that good ole' Blue colored name tag. You can spot a Walmart worker in a heartbeat around here. lol
I avoid shopping WalMart as much as possible.

Accommodations are so overpriced, and not really all that great either.