Welcome Wagon Suggestions (Please read)

• NYr
  • 10-04-2014, 05:38 PM
( I moved this to COed Discussion as it has become a discussion amongst folks, I recreated the sticky and closed it so that it stays there and doesn't become a long discussion on things )

Welcome wagon is usually the first impression a lady will have on the board. There are guys who look in this forum specifically to meet new ladies.

Some suggestions for your first post:
1) Tell a little about yourself.
2) include your location (general area)
3) if you do incall and/or outcall
4) include pictures
5) include rates and services (take the time to look at rates of other ladies to not under value or overvalue yourself).
6) links to website, BP ad, P411 profile etc

You are only allowed to start one thread here and please don't keep bumping your own thread with additional availability.

You are going to want to get Verified Provider Status to gain full advantage of the site. Instructions: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455269
Excellent post.

Torito
Great post for new ladies NYr.
EXCELLENT INFORMATION for the NEW ladies!
3 Suggestion if you will. Edit the original post & include the links for...

1. Acronyms : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

2. Age verification under the Verified Provider Status link.

3. In the title put the word Ladies in the beginning.
Ladies Welcome Wagon Suggestions (Please Read)
  • NYr
  • 10-04-2014, 07:11 PM
3 Suggestion if you will. Edit the original post & include the links for...

1. Acronyms : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

2. Age verification under the Verified Provider Status link.

3. In the title put the word Ladies in the beginning.
Ladies Welcome Wagon Suggestions (Please Read) Originally Posted by dominos
Acronyms are in my signature.

Age Verification is a part of the VP status which is in the post
I forgot about the Age one having been moved there. But they probably won't see the acronyms under the Nostalgia... and Hot vs Crazy link but now I guess they will. We'll see thanks.
  • Go4it
  • 10-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Excellent post --- but not only will they not see the acronyms --- they won't see this post either. LOL
Welcome wagon is usually the first impression a lady will have on the board. There are guys who look in this forum specifically to meet new ladies.

Some suggestions for your first post:
1) Tell a little about yourself.
3) if you do incall and/or outcall
4) include pictures
5) include rates and services (take the time to look at rates of other ladies to not under value or overvalue yourself).
6) links to website, BP ad, P411 profile etc

You are only allowed to start one thread here and please don't keep bumping your own thread with additional availability.

You are going to want to get Verified Provider Status to gain full advantage of the site. Instructions: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455269 Originally Posted by NYr
"Excellent Thread NYR"

Some of the Verified Providers need to know this too.
Thank you,
CG
Nice advice but I still don't know why this board cannot set up a form for the new girls to fill out. Similar to the form us guys fill out when we review them. It doesn't have to be complicated. Something like the way the OP presented. Slots to fill out, like we do.

Wonder how many times this has happened:
Tried to see a new girl this week. Her only way to contact her was thru PMs. We went back and forth a few times about getting together. Then her PM box was full. A day later, she PMed me, thinking we were going to get together. Told her no, couldn't do it now. (I made an appmt. with someone else). I told her she needed additional ways to contact her, but don't know if she set it up. Pretty sure I pissed her off; haven't heard back from her. All because on an INFORMATION EXCHANGE board, the INFORMATION got shanghai'd.
Make this into a Sticky.
  • NYr
  • 10-05-2014, 08:50 AM
Make this into a Sticky. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I had as a sticky, as you were reading this I had just moved to the Coed discussion since it turned into a discussion and edited my original post above. I recreated a new sticky with the additional suggestions made here.
3) if you do incall and/or outcall Originally Posted by NYr
Be as specific as you can about where your incall is located.

"DFW" doesn't help anyone.

Better: "Irving," "south Arlington," "west Fort Worth."

Best: Near I-20 and Bryant Irvin.
  • NYr
  • 10-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Be as specific as you can about where your incall is located.

"DFW" doesn't help anyone.

Better: "Irving," "south Arlington," "west Fort Worth."

Best: Near I-20 and Bryant Irvin. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
added suggestion (it is a work in progress)
There are a few good suggestion here, but you don't want to make it too long or folks won't read it.

I think the post is darn near perfect. Good idea!