I am sure this has been discussed many times BUT>>>>

I know this will really piss a few guys off and ladies to that do it, but what the hell is happening on here with all the bare back full service and wanting the CIM. I get guys saying if no CIM they do not want to come. SOOO
being a nurse this really concerns me. After being a nurse for many years and a provider for many i have asked the Drs about it and researched it, do you think that people can not get STD's etc by CIM or do you just not care what anyone gets. Just like all the talk in the news now with other illness, things are transmitted by BODY fluids..... do you not think body fluid is not CUM? i know you guys will not like me for saying that and just move on to the next one that does it, but i get asked over and over do i CIM and they move on because of that. That just freaks me out. Just like the guys doing DATY , a lady secrets body fluids too and you can catch things that way also if they have it. I had a patient one time that he had a STD in his throat by doing oral on a lady that had an STD.
I know we all love to play and F**K but i just have to hear some opinions from the ladies and guys about what are you thinking?
Yes research says a little harder to get that way by oral, but cum is body fluids........so why do you put yourself at risk ladies and gents just because it feels better they say?
Just my 2 cents and not trying to start a war, but just trying to pass on some thoughts form the Nurse. Hey i love a BBBJ and my reviews tell it but if CIM is the deal breaker, i am not the one. Pre cum is bad enough for risk, but not a mouth full to swallow. ,
One, there idiots on both sides. But one thing that makes it easier for people to justify this behavior is the lack of transmission rates. what little I have seen indicates its harder for an STD to go from gal to man than man the gal. which for a blow job makes sense. most people including myself, interpret this as the risk being very very low. Once transmission rates are documented for oral sex when people have something to work with. until then, people have to decide for themselves what is acceptable risk.

Now bbfs? those people should be taken out in horse whipped. then have it cut off or sewn up. some kinds of stupid just can't be fixed.
You're right!................ It has been discussed many, many, many times.

K.
[QUOTE=SensualNurseD;1055888289] Just like the guys doing DATY , a lady secrets body fluids too and you can catch things that way also if they have it. I had a patient one time that he had a STD in his throat by doing oral on a lady that had an STD.
/QUOTE]

I only DATY the ladies that secrete honey, so I'm good..
Let's discuss It again. I agree Oldbutstillgoing. That harder for men than women, but it has been documented alot both ways . Retired from medical field and i have seen it many times with Std from oral. More seen with ladies
  • EZ.
  • 10-07-2014, 08:11 PM
As far as HIV is concerned, the most dangerous behavior is BB Greek. The transmission rate is very high. It is way behind blood transfusion but close to needle sharing. It is ten times greater than BB intercourse.
As far as HIV is concerned, the most dangerous behavior is BB Greek. The transmission rate is very high. It is way behind blood transfusion but close to needle sharing. It is ten times greater than BB intercourse. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
I've never heard buttsex is the most dangerous for catching HIV. Why is that?
  • EZ.
  • 10-07-2014, 08:47 PM
I've never heard buttsex is the most dangerous for catching HIV. Why is that? Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
The tissue is tender and easily torn. Now you are mixing blood and seminal fluid and it remains there.
That is why the gays died by the thousands when the epidemic first hit back in the 80's.
Anal is almost allways going to result in some skin tares of some size creating an opening for the infections to enter the body. If either partner is infected, its greatly increased chance of infection.
I agree with your post but it is temptation and the heat of moment that make some people do things that they should not do
It's not that people are unaware of the risks, it's just that this new generation of providers and hobbyists didn't live through the AIDS scare of the late 80s and 90s and fewer of them have the same fear of certain activities as many of us older folks.

Lecturing is likely counterproductive at this point. They've heard it all before, and they've made up their minds (at least until some health crisis personally impacts them).

We should now move beyond trying to convince people not to engage in "risky" (comparatively speaking) behavior. Let folks openly ask for what they want, without shaming them, and encourage guys to write reviews that honestly depict what actually went on during the session. You and I can then have better information with which we can make decisions as to who we want to see.
Hey i love a BBBJ and my reviews tell it but if CIM is the deal breaker, i am not the one. Pre cum is bad enough for risk, but not a mouth full to swallow. , Originally Posted by SensualNurseD
So you like BBBJ? You said it yourself, you're getting pre-cum in your mouth doing that. So what is the difference? You think pre-cum can't carry an STD?

Basically what you're saying by that is that you're taking a risk, but you think your risk is lower by not taking a larger quantity with CIM later. You're still taking a risk. That's what all of us are doing, the degree of which obviously is varying.
doesn't "everybody" already have something anyway?

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/10/...ny-given-time/
We should now move beyond trying to convince people not to engage in "risky" (comparatively speaking) behavior. Let folks openly ask for what they want, without shaming them, and encourage guys to write reviews that honestly depict what actually went on during the session. You and I can then have better information with which we can make decisions as to who we want to see. Originally Posted by TinMan
Tinman, as always, the voice of reason. I could not agree more. And, fwiw, I don't think it is necessarily happening more often; maybe people are just more willing to discuss it openly. We can only hope.
Tinman, as always, the voice of reason. I could not agree more. And, fwiw, I don't think it is necessarily happening more often; maybe people are just more willing to discuss it openly. We can only hope. Originally Posted by daty/o
I guess it depends on the timeframe one considers. When I started hobbying in the 80s, you could scarcely get a bbbj from "respectable" girls.

It may not be any more prevalent than it was 5 years ago. Maybe some of us are just now waking up to that reality.