MISSILEMANXXX

THIS GUY HAS WRITTEN A FAKE REVIEW ON ME. SAYS HE SAW ME IN EARLY OCTOBER....I HAD SURGERY 10/3 AND HAVENT SEEN ANYONE SINCE. THE CLIENTS I SAW PRIOR TO MY SURGERY IN OCTOBER HAVE ALL BEEN VERIFIED AND HE IS NOT ONE OF THEM. I KNOW 3 OTHER PROVIDERS WHO HE HAS WRITTEN "REVIEWS" ON AND NONE OF THEM HAVE SEEN HIM EITHER!

LADIES BE SURE YOU ACTUALLY CHECK WITH THE PROVIDERS THESE SO CALLED CLIENTS ARE WRITING REVIEWS ON. IM COMPLETELY CREEPED OUT BY THIS GUY. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM!!!
Daphne,

Thank you for letting us know about this fake review. It's important to let other providers know about this guy. We need to get him off ECCIE; and he must be permanently banned.

Y&M

Thanks for the info. Did you flag the review for Mod attention, telling them it was not a review of you?
  • mes77
  • 10-14-2014, 01:36 PM
This is of particular concern for providers that use a john's reviews as verification. Kudos to you for doing your part Ma'am.
This was already in the Co-ed section, why the need to post as an alert. If this review never happened - why is this an Alert?
Hey Macbeth, I think it is alert worthy because some of the providers use past reviews to screen clients. So, if all of this guys reviews are fake he might still be able to get a provider to see him based on false info. And if he is crazy, which seems plausible, he might hurt someone. I can see a reason for this to be an alert.
Hey Macbeth, I think it is alert worthy because some of the providers use past reviews to screen clients. So, if all of this guys reviews are fake he might still be able to get a provider to see him based on false info. And if he is crazy, which seems plausible, he might hurt someone. I can see a reason for this to be an alert. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Good point
Good catch!

Daphne,

From my perspective of being a dude, this is definitely ALERT worthy because now it makes me aware not to believe anything this DoocheBag posts...So, thank you.

PM me when you are seeing clients again.

ManSlut

P.S. I'm glad you made it out alive! (inside joke)
Moved to co-ed. Not an alert, but the potential fake was reported to staff and is being looked into.
  • EZ.
  • 10-15-2014, 10:10 PM
If you don't PM me, on your recovery, I'm writing a fake review. Of course, I won't know what I'm talking about but, trust me, it will be explicit. Like the old commercial: "a mind is a terrible thing."
If you don't PM me, on your recovery, I'm writing a fake review. Of course, I won't know what I'm talking about but, trust me, it will be explicit. Like the old commercial: "a mind is a terrible thing." Originally Posted by OldLRRP
huh?
Hmmm, 16 reviews since July. Dallas, Houston and Germany. I bet most are false reviews. I bet he enjoys the responses to his fictitious escapades that include degrading women.
Sorry Daphne, that sucks. If anybody needs it verified, you are absolutely a mistress of sensuality.
huh? Originally Posted by corona
He's joking