I got to ask ?

I see reviews that that indicate that pictures are old. Why don't providers update pics more often , just a question.
Maybe because they don't look the same?

Or if they had professional pictures, they don't want to spend the money on a new set of pictures.
If you were 50lbs heavier would you update your pictures?
How many of us look better now than 5 years ago? Or they're lazy.
How many of us look better now than 5 years ago? Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Maybe not better than 5 years ago when I was 23, but I definitely look better than I did a year ago and even 2 and 3 years ago.
My guesses.
They think guys prefer the glamour shot photos so they don't want to do cell phone selfies.
They spent a lot of money on the photos and want to use them as long as possible even if they have changed some
No one mentions they don't look like their photo so they keep using them.
They still look like their photos.

I actually prefer the cell phone photos. I think the ones they get professionally done are nice. The photographer defenitly poses them in the best light and positions to make them look better than they might normally are.
If you were 50lbs heavier would you update your pictures? Originally Posted by Brass Balls
Or on the unmentionables and 50 lbs lighter and toothless and covered in "bug bites" ?
We don't have to post our pix....ijs
I see reviews that that indicate that pictures are old. Why don't providers update pics more often , just a question. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
1. Taking, and uploading pictures is a time consuming process unless you just snap a blurry selfie in a bathroom mirror.

2. Getting photographs taken is an invasive process, and even for discreet photographers there is a certain level of trust that has to be established without the provider screening the photographer (unless the photographer in question is a hobbyist or provider.) How do you think a photographer would react to being screened?

3. Getting professional photos done is expensive, takes a long time, and even if they did it every 6 months the guys would find a way to bitch about them being 'old'.

4. Every time you upload a picture, send one over SMS, post one to any social media etc, you are throwing it into the tender loving hands of the internet. The internet is full of cunts, just like New Zealand. You don't want cunts to have your pictures, especially if they are even remotely usable in an aggressive way. "Remember that dick pic you took, now your wife has it; fuck you!"

While bait and switch type pictures are fucking annoying, the best thing you can do is make mention of it in a review. Maybe politely encourage said lady to update her showcase.
When nothing has changed, and you can prove it, why?

Maybe the guys can get a fund started for updated pics and have a picture day, like in school.
When nothing has changed, and you can prove it, why?

Maybe the guys can get a fund started for updated pics and have a picture day, like in school. Originally Posted by QueenSophie
Why bother with a fund, probably a fifth of these guys are able photographers at Amateur or better skill levels, they could just offer to refresh showcases after sessions or perhaps before. I find photographing women does wonders for my Libido.

On the other hand I would trust no one professional or not to take my pictures.