Encounter: Lady Harper..She Is The Real Deal!

Date: 7-28-20
Name: Lady Harper
Phone: N/A
Email Address: ladyharper@protonmail.com
URL / Website: N/A
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: I40-I30 Area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Daty, 69, CG, RCG
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long curly hair passed shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: WOW! Beautiful young lady. She has a body that just screams "I need this on me!" Beautiful eyes and smile. Hour glass figure with perfect manmade DDs. Hair, nails, and makeup to perfection. Some non distracting ink. Lady has a killer body and a smile that is inviting. Turns heads if seen in public. Southern beauty!
Recommendation: Yes
Well done Elvis !
Msog option?
Not sure on msog but the single shot was great!
How do u guys manage msog!? Is there a trick? I'm healthy and fit guy but for life of it msog has been hard especially if provider is not into it...may in in a night but not in hr or two... Suggestions?
Just depends on the lady you are with...I can do it if I am more relaxed and just a phase of the moon :-). The lady wants to do it then they can. I know Selena can definitely do it (from experience)
Frankly, I've never really looked for a MSOG with a provider. Not sure why. Might be because the visits are around an hour and the pressure is on. I've done it a number of times with some of my CL and DL encounters (4-times is the record but it was 3 hours of fun). Harper and I did talk about it but the entire experience was so exceptional I wasn't looking for more.......