Become A Certified Bondassage Practitioner!

Learn the Devastatingly Innovative form of body play that's becoming the rage around the world!

We get requests daily from people around the world looking for a Bondassage practitioners in their area. New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Rome, Montreal, Belgium ... the demand for Bondassage is spreading like wildfire!

Master new techniques, expand your repertoire, and offer your clients something undeniably unique.

We are looking for practitioners who are trained as bodyworkers, are working with sex and sexuality, and are warm, passionate, talented, sex-positive and dedicated. Professional Bondassage training and certification is done by the creator, Jaeleen Bennis in Santa Cruz, CA, by Greta Muse in London, by Liana Gailand in Australia, by Tracy in Berlin, Germany by Pele in San Francisco,CA, or by Daria in Texas.

If you're thinking about expanding your practice, I am pleased to invite you to explore Bondassage ~ a fun, safe, truly unique experience that will have your clients clamoring for more.

Take Your Business to the Next Level

Bondassage combines exotic massage techniques, breath and energy work, sensual body percussion, luxurious flogging, and a variety of exquisite sensation play, transporting your clients to an exciting new world of pleasure.

Our one-to-one, individually customized two-day professional Bondassage training course is designed for bodyworkers who work with sex and sexuality ~ tantrikas, sexological bodyworkers, sensual massage artists, sexual healers, sacred intimates, pro dommes ~ sexuality professionals of all kinds. We provide customized, individual one-to one training,
tailored to your unique skill set and talents.

Give your clients a truly unique experience that'll keep them coming back for more

You'll gain the skills and the tools you need to create the outrageously unique Bondassage Experience. Expand your client base and reach eager new customers. With Bondassage, you can build a completely new business, or enhance your current one.

For more information: http://www.bondassage.com/training/certifications
I've heard nothing but WONDERFUL things about your classes. I wish you were closer. I'll be sending you a pm in a few.