Decision to make between OMA & DSM

Hello wonderful gentlemen!

I've heard so many good thing about touring in your area. I will be in Kansas City by the end of JULY. So, I thought another 3 hours to OMA or DSM. Both cities I have never been. Would I get a welcome there? If so, let me know if the weekdays or weekends work best.

XOXO
kat
Let me know if you decide to cum to DSM. I for one would like to make you feel welcum to our friendly area.
Wonderful to hear that you are considering coming to Des Moines! I took a look at your reviews here on ECCIE and they are GREAT!!!

IMO...I feel that you would be welcomed by several of the Iowa gents! As a locale provider in Des Moines...I do appreciate all the terrific reputable ladies who have been visiting Iowa!!! Because of those ladies regularity here in Iowa, it draws other quality providers...like yourself Kat and others...to visit Iowa too!!!

If you do schedule a visit here you would get a better response if you came during the week. I would be happy to also send you a list of hotels that you would be comfortable at during your stay.

Best wishes....
Wonderful to hear that you are considering coming to Des Moines! I took a look at your reviews here on ECCIE and they are GREAT!!!

IMO...I feel that you would be welcomed by several of the Iowa gents! As a locale provider in Des Moines...I do appreciate all the terrific reputable ladies who have been visiting Iowa!!! Because of those ladies regularity here in Iowa, it draws other quality providers...like yourself Kat and others...to visit Iowa too!!!

If you do schedule a visit here you would get a better response if you came during the week. I would be happy to also send you a list of hotels that you would be comfortable at during your stay.

Best wishes.... Originally Posted by Couture

Thank you for your kind welcome! I truly appreciate very much!. I will plan accordingly. XOXO
kat
Are the hotel pricing pretty high in July & Aug?
both towns are awesome

I always do at least one weekend day and catch at least one or two appts

they will luv you!
Yeah I think so . I would allow both cities part weekdays