How old is she really???

Seems like she has been 29 for 5 years. Anyone really know her age??
http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Femal...ce-29/18040927
  • BSer
  • 08-20-2014, 03:34 PM
Her arrest record says 44
Who cares? She's a pig.
I know she has been running the same ad for years. Same pics too. Did she arrested in Phi???
I've only been sampling the produce here for a couple years but GD am I blown away by the lack of quality. I know I'm preaching to the choir but holy shit. I wouldn't fuck that girl if she paid me $200. You could walk into any corner shithole bar and fuck 20 of those pigs 24/7.
True, you are so right, though I saw her grazing with my cows the other day. Pictures are old, old, and old she is 2times the size as you see. Someone posted that info.
  • BSer
  • 08-20-2014, 09:23 PM
True, it is true slim pickings in the burg. The old 250 keeps a tight hold on things runs out the new talent if they are a threat.
True, it is true slim pickings in the burg. The old 250 keeps a tight hold on things runs out the new talent if they are a threat. Originally Posted by BSer
Seriously? You think ladies run other ladies out? A true lady never see's another girl as a threat, we all offer many different things. I have never heard of one girl being ran off by another. Come on thats just crazy, look at how some of the ladies get treated around here. Most do not have the tough skin to begin with to make it in this business.
  • BSer
  • 08-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Ashley I've seen pms. Threats are dealt with. I think ladies are treated great around here!
She could be 18 years and 2 days old and I wouldn't give a fuck. She's gross.