Encounter: Around the world with Vicky

Date: 7/16/20
Name: Vicky
Address and Phone: -
Address: The Apartment, location and phone number remain classified per PM instructions. But it's within a mile or two or Royal and HH
Phone: Classified
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: The alphabet, forwards and backwards. BBBJ MISH CG ACG RCG GREEK FF and more
Hair Length and Color: Mid black blondish but worn up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Spinner, with a nice rack and good body. Soft and smooth.
Recommendation: Yes
Good Review AveryDallas. What's the donation nowadays?
180 HH, 260 HR
  • rams
  • 07-22-2020, 10:48 AM

Can anyone send me details for apartment or who to call? Or is luxury back open now?
Great review on your experience!
Have you tried quad mix? It is a thrill ride beyond tri mix, even tho I was a huge fan of tri when I first discovered it

Can anyone send me details for apartment or who to call? Or is luxury back open now? Originally Posted by rams
Do some reviews. Maybe you will get that information. They do not want new folks to have the contact information.
When you use the Trii mix do you do it out in the parking lot or wait until you get in the room?
Sharing what was in the ROS in the open is verboten
Thanks for the review
Had a session with her yesterday.
Sharing what was in the ROS in the open is verboten Originally Posted by AveryDallas
i keep seeing reference to the ROS, what is it?
i keep seeing reference to the ROS, what is it? Originally Posted by some.guy889
Rest of the Story. Seen by only premium members
i keep seeing reference to the ROS, what is it? Originally Posted by some.guy889

A more in depth, detailed account of what happened. To see it you have to have Premium Access

Can anyone send me details for apartment or who to call? Or is luxury back open now? Originally Posted by rams

Luxury is back open.