Dear Fun2Come (Re: your #2500 post)

Dear Fun2Come,

at one time or another you have annoyed everybody here on the boards with your 2500+ posts.
Even the Mods don't know whether to take you seriously and point you or not (apparently NOT).

The word "PostWhore" describe you perfectly. You REALLY should quit prostituting yourself like that.

Who were you kidding when you started that stupid numbers game? Did that get you laid?
NO, the only provider remotely interested NCNSed you and you never saw her. Nice going dude.

And what is it with all this FUNtastic, CUMtastic, and when you finally get a good one off: FUNCUMtastic?
Quit acting like a 13 year old.

That MiMified thing was pretty KEWL though. Especially the ATF Cawk part. I liked that !

Tell me about all these lists you are keeping. Are you a statistician?
Indie list, BBBJCIM list, Newbie Friendly list, GTG list (Instead of ATF), Dream List, remember to brush your teeth and wash other body parts list, oooppppssss, that was RW info.
Well, we all know you don't care what you look like, so it's good to at least keep clean.

From your reviews we are also aware of your shortCUMings. Now who's fault is that, huh?
BTW, your reviews are BORING ! All about YOU and very little about the Ladies who make it all happen.

But at the end of the day you did get what you were looking for here at the Eccie Candy Shop.

For that I want to Thank You from the bottom of my balls !

Sincerely, Your Best Friend
The Little Head
Dear Fun2come:
Congratulations On Your 2500Th Post
Dear Fun2Come,

at one time or another you have annoyed everybody here on the boards with your 2500+ posts.
Even the Mods don't know whether to take you seriously and point you or not (apparently NOT).

The word "PostWhore" describe you perfectly. You REALLY should quit prostituting yourself like that.

Who were you kidding when you started that stupid numbers game? Did that get you laid?
NO, the only provider remotely interested NCNSed you and you never saw her. Nice going dude.

And what is it with all this FUNtastic, CUMtastic, and when you finally get a good one off: FUNCUMtastic?
Quit acting like a 13 year old.

That MiMified thing was pretty KEWL though. Especially the ATF Cawk part. I liked that !

Tell me about all these lists you are keeping. Are you a statistician?
Indie list, BBBJCIM list, Newbie Friendly list, GTG list (Instead of ATF), Dream List, remember to brush your teeth and wash other body parts list, oooppppssss, that was RW info.
Well, we all know you don't care what you look like, so it's good to at least keep clean.

From your reviews we are also aware of your shortCUMings. Now who's fault is that, huh?
BTW, your reviews are BORING ! All about YOU and very little about the Ladies who make it all happen.

But at the end of the day you did get what you were looking for here at the Eccie Candy Shop.

For that I want to Thank You from the bottom of my balls !

Sincerely, Your Best Friend
The Little Head Originally Posted by fun2come
F2C

When little head is rising up to spit venom s good smacking brings back down to reality.
Dear OP,

Who are you and what have you done with Fun2Come???
Dear Fun2Cum (yeah you Little Head)

if you don't reign in your cocky behavior it will be back to fucking yourself and practice rounds with an Ice Flesh Light.

I happen to know that this is so much less Fun2CUM for you than in those mouths and pussies (even though you are wrapped up in those) I have been providing you with my tactics.

So you might want to consider staying out of my business and concentrating on yours.

We can discuss YOUR shortCUMings in private, clearly this is your issue, as you are never able to hold back, even here.

CUM, CUM, CUM is all you can think of.
Did you just write your dick an open letter and then answer it?

Oh yeah, Austin is fucking weird as fuck. O.o

ROTFLMAO
No, that cocky bastard wrote a complaint and I put him in his fucking place.

He'll perform up to above average specs now. Very motivated.

But no more record breaking attempts for a while, there has to be some penalty for mouthing off....
LMAO omg, you are too much. hahahahah
Dear Fun2Cum and little head,

Thank u for being such a post whore.
I have had shitty 50 cent stuck in my head for a week.
Even worse is the mental image of u dancing to your theme song in my head.

Please stop invading my mind.

Sincerely,
The bitch who kicked you out five minutes early
Dear Queen of Kegels,

we could not agree on a common response, so please accept two responses, this way we also do feel that we get those 5 minutes back you stole from us.

Fun2CUM (a.k.a Little Head):
Nikki, LOVE,

Fun2Come: Listen bitch (your word, NOT mine !!!), you owe me ... Did you at least put all those condoms I brought to good use? As we only got to use one due to your early termination move. I have you on my pay back list.
Spartie,

so sorry you wish that way, just NOT going to happen.
THIS Little Head knows what's best for him. And we all know, they rule when it comes to that.
But good luck with your ongoing search (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=505163)
Bahaha
Well...at least his balls aren't blue.